moving!

It had been a while since me and my parents had a one on one conversation since everyone was busy and had stuff to do I had one brother who had moved to germany when he was 18, I was only 16 my parents decided since they where busy with work to send me to germany to stay with my brother.

"APRIl do you have all your stuff packed its time to leave for the airport" my mom shouted "YES MOM IM COMING DOWN" i yelled back i grabbed my suitcases to go to the airport i hugged my dad and mom good bye as the taxi pulled up, after i said my good byes i walked out the door and walked over to the taxi, the taxi driver got out his car and walked over to me reaching for my bags, i handed them to him and he put them in the trunk of the taxi, after about 10 mins the taxi driver asked me where I was flying to I replied with "Germany" "ah? Germany is so beautiful" " eh I guess I haven't been there yet I'm moving in with my brother over there" "oh? Sounds like fun" " maybe I don't know yet" he doesn't reply and we make it to the airport "well have a nice flight" "thank you bye".

I walked in the airport and found my way to my flight, I got in the air plane and found my seat I sat down and waited to take off.

--------------------------------------- In Germany -------------------------------------------

The plane finally landed after 20 hrs of flight I was just ready to get to my brothers I got into another taxi and told him the location to my brothers house...... At my brothers........ We mad it to my brothers house and he came outside to hug me Wich I hugged him back and smiled "how's my lil sis?" "Good!" I replied with while smiling "so I have a bedroom for you upstairs but I have a gf now so if she annoys you just let me know ok?" "Wow you a gf I never would've thought" I start to laugh " hahaha yeah laugh it up" "oh I am" " shut up and grab your suitcase so I can show you your room" "fine" I grab my suitcase and start walking with my brother to the front door to walk inside, when we got inside his gf was standing at the front door with a huge smile "OMGG hiii I'm Lexi!!" She ran to me and hugged me "um hi" I say while hugging her back hesitantly, "so how old are you again" "me I'm 16, how about you?" "Oh I'm 18 she says with a smile" "ok cool so the same age as my brother" "yep! Want me to show you your room?" "Sure!"

She shows me my room upstairs" wow it's so big thank you!" "Of course anything for my younger sister!" I smile " well I'll leave you to unpack" " ok thank you so much" she leaves the room I walk around the room taking in my big room and look around I start to dance and twirl "wow I can't believe I get to live here it's such a big room and I love the color of the walls" the walls were a baby blue almost a white ish blue, I walk over to my new bed and put on my bed sheets and unpack my clothes and put them in the closet and in my dresser I walk over to my new vanity and put all my beauty products in the drawers, after I finish unpacking I go down stairs " heyy girll" Lexi says with a smile " hey lex" I say smiling back " so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and have some fun?" "Sureee" I have nothing else to do so why not?" " Perfect it's just gonna be me and you" ok I'm fine with that where are we going?" "Oh to a club just down the road want me to help you get ready?" No I'm ok but I might need help with my hair if that's ok?"
"Ommg yes of course I got you" she said with a smile and a wink " ok great thanks sis" "no problem" I walk tom my room and start getting ready to go.

Sorry if this chapter was short!