time to party bitch!

(Don't club play the song yet wait till you get to the part where you get to the club)

----------------------at the club-------‐------------

I got ready wearing a short short mini skirt and I black crop top with glasses and fur shoes and my makeup down with a smokey eye my hair half up half down, my sister was wearing a matching outfit with me but with shorts and a pink crop top and the same shoes but black.

We got to the club after her driving us there we got in the club and there was loud music but it was ok because it was one of my favorite songs (hands up) there was a bunch of people grinding and dancing to the music we walked over to the bar and Lexi asked for four shots of tequila I look at her confused I whispered to her "I'm to young to drink" "not in Germany your aloud to drink and smoke at the age of 15" "REALLY WOW" i was surprised because your not allowed to legally drink or smoke till your 21 in America the bartender gave us our shots and we took them easily it went down our throats smoothly.

After a couple of mins we started to talk " so you got a boyfriend?" "No" I laughed " AW why not?" "I don't know I just haven't been looking" "well that's gonna change tonight"

After she said that a group of boys walked in the club one who was taller then all the others he had spiky black hair and had his makeup done like a smokey eye, then there was another one who looked exactly like him he had blond and Burnett dreads with baggy clothes, and two other boys, one with long brown hair and brown eyes, and the other with blonde short hair with a cap on.

They walked over to the other side of the bar I watched them then Lexi said something "oooo they look hot" I looked at her "yea I guess" I said "I think the one with baggy clothes is hot" "yeah me too but I also like the emo/goth looking one" "yeah he's pretty cute too" I laugh, then the emo/ goth one looked at me so I looked away because I didn't want to seem like I was starring at them (even tho I was) he started to walk over and I was trying not to look at him when he said something to me "hey I haven't seen you to around here y'all new" I looked at him "umm yes I am I just moved here" "oh nice I'm sure you'll love it here" "I already am" I smile "how old are you?" He asked "oh I'm 16 she's 18" "oh ok cool I'm 17 and so is my twin brother!" "That's cool you come here often?" I asked " you could say that" I laughed " what's your name?" I asked "oh I'm bill kaulitz" "that's a nice name" I said with a smile " yeah what's yours?" "I'm April handy" "wow I don't think I've ever meet anyone with that name here in Germany" " really it's a pretty common name in America" " well not here" " well I'm happy I'm hthe first April you've met here" I smile and he smiles back.

"so would you like to meet my friends?" I look at Lexi she nods for me to I look back at bill "sure why not" he grabs me by my arm and leads me over to his other friends " hey guys this is April!" "Hi nice to meet you guys!" "April this is Tom my twin brother" I smile and wave to him " nice to meet you Tom I like your style" Tom smiles and replies with "thank you I like yours too" I smile "April this is Gustav and George" "hello nice to meet you guys!" They all smile and tom asks if I want a drink "sure thank you" tom asks me which kind "oh I'll have a margarita, thank you!" "No problem" he replies with and smiles " so what do you guys do for fun?" I asked them bill answer " oh we are a band " "really?! That's so cool! What's y'all's band name??" "Tokio hotel " tom says with a smile "oh that's cool I've never heard of you guys before I'll have to listen to your music!" "You should!" Bill answers "oh I will!" They all smile tom asks if I wanna dance "sure why not!".