EP- 12 The End

Hey guys!!! It's finally here after a long wait my spider verse saga ends... for now. If you haven't seen my announcement yet check my profile and look for Updates. Till next time... ~ Neon

Gwen's Dimension

We currently see Gwen opening the window to her room... she enters in and grabs a few things, but she then peaks outside to her living room and sees her dad sleeping on the couch... she then eyes the photo of her and miles on the table... she grabs it and slowly backs up to her room and back to her window, she opens it ready to leave... until her light switch turned on which instantly made her shoot web, hitting the penguin plush... her dad turns to look at it.

George: Wanna go easy on the penguin?

Gwen goes to leave...

George: Just-- Will you just...? Are you even gonna look at me?

Gwen stops... and slowly turns to her dad, almost like a glare...

George: What? Wh-- What is that?

Gwen: I'm looking at you. Like you asked, You look skinny.

Gwen takes off her mask...

George: Where have you been?

Gwen: Just been, uh, out murdering all my friends.

George: Oh. Oh, that's funny, yeah. Okay, yeah. Okay.

George steps out of Gwen's room and Gwen follows her Dad into the hallway.

Gwen: Where are you going?

George: I don't know!

Gwen closes her eyes and takes a breath... before looking at her dad...

Gwen: You're a good cop, Dad. Y'know, you put on that badge because you know if you don't, someone who shouldn't will. But... you have to understand, this mask is my badge!

 you have to understand, this mask is my badge!