¶ Chapter 1 ¶

"Ah- Huh..." Chorong sighed.

"Why Chorong ah?" asked Jin her bestfriend.

"Being in 11th grade is really tiring. I might die before I get married. Hahhaha" She is joking around while walking towards bus stop and laughing together with Jin.

"Its okay Chorong.. Im here with you pabo" Jin hits Chorong's head lightly.

10 minutes later...

"Ya! The bus is here. Let's go!" He said happily.

No answer from Chorong.

"Chorong? Cho-?" Jin turn to left and found out that she is sleeping with her head down.

"Aish this kid." Jin pull her hand and she get shocked a bit.

"YAHH! SeokJin"

"Shhh you can continue sleeping in the bus" Jin replied her.

"Ah whatever" she sighed.

Chorong & Jin are bestfriends along with Suho. They are in the same class. Chorong spend almost her time with him instead of her girl friend.

If she has problem, she will tell Jin and ask for his opinion. Well, Jin is a good listener and has some experiences of counseling people.

Chorong aren't that bad. She just have a bad past which she lost her own bestfriend, Suho.

They haven't meet for 4 years. Last time Chorong met him on her birthday. Suho didn't showed himself and even didnt picked up the phone call.

She went to his house. But there is no answer from him/his family. She really miss him and want to meet him again.

Chorong always feels depressed when thinking about him. She has lot of thought. She thinks that Suho want to avoid her or acting like they don't know each other.

FLASHBACK

"Chorong ah! Let's play together" Suho said to her.

"Sure! Let's go. Where we should play at?" Chorong asked him.

"Playground of course. Where else you want to go?" Suho asked.

"Uhm..."

"Haha you pabo, let's go now".

When they were playing see-saw Chorong saw a boy around their age playing alone at the swing.

"Suho ah, look over there!"

"Where?" Suho couldn't find it.

"Swing"

"Oh, He is alone. Let's play with him together! We can make friend with him" Suho said.

"YAY" They ran towards that boy which looks very alone and sad.

"HI!" Suho and Chorong greeted him.

"Hi" he replied with a sad tone.

"Why are you alone? I never saw you before. I'm Kim Joonmyun and this is my bestfriend Park Chorong. Just call me Suho and Chorong for her" Suho took out his hand and ask for a handshake with him.

"I'm Kim SeokJin..Uhm- Jin" he did a handshake with Suho and continue with Chorong.

"Let's be friends!" Chorong said!

"NO!" Suho refuse.

"Why? Cant we?"

"We should be.....BEST FRIENDS!!" he jumped happily.

Jin smile with the 'BEST FRIENDS' words. Actually, Jin just moved in their neighbourhood yesterday. Finally he makes friends with them.

Jin's Home

"Omma!! I'm home" shouted Jin.

"Uhm Seokjin, you make me startled. Aish this kid." Mrs.Kim said to him.

"Hehe" he giggles.

"You look so happy. Why? What happened?" she asked him.

"I got friends today when I was playing at playground. Eh BEST FRIENDS." he said happily.

"Woah, you are so fast. Im glad they want to be friends with you. May I know theirs name?" Mrs.Kim asked with curiousty.

"Suho and Chorong" Jin replied her.

"Beautiful name! Omma want to meet them oneday okay?"

"Okay!!" he said happily.

End flashback

That's how the three of them meet.

But,

Everything clearly over now.

-------------------------------
Hi! First chapter is here~ Short? Dont you know about opening? by the way my final exam over yesterday! Great, I have chance to update~ this is my second ff after my dialogeu ff on AFF => its exopink ff (EXOPINK'S SHOWTIME) haha Thanks for supporting ^^ ilysm