Learn About My Life.

3rd person pov:

"Y-You guys must be hungry, i-ill prepare some dinner.. You can wait in my room for now, it's in the attic..." Yana said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Trust me she's way better at cooking than I am" Lohan said to the group of kids.

(Yana's room for reference)

The gang all go up to the attic and its very chilly in there.

"It's so cold!" Kiawe exclaimed when he stepped into her room.

"Like Mt Lanakila!" Lana said, obviously it's a hyperbole

"I'm sure Yana won't mind if we use some blankets." Ash said shrugging and taking some blankets off of her bed.

"I'll see if there's any more in her closet" Lillie says as she opens her closet and finds a bunch of blankets bundled up, she picks them up and it's kinda heavy.

"H-Hey guys dinner is rea-" she stops mid sentence and snatches the bundle of warm blankets.

"Sorry that we didn't ask to use your blankets" Ash said as the others nodded.

"It's fine, it's just there's something special in these blankets" she said as she sat down with the blankets on her lap.

"What is it?" Sophocles asked.

Yana sighed and pulled back the fabric to reveal a pokemon egg, the others gasped.

"I found it in a haunted house in the Kalos region.."

"I'm so sorry! I almost dropped it before you came in!" Lillie confessed. Yana reassured her saying "I-it's okay, you didn't know. B-But you could've a-asked first.."

"We know we're sorry..." Ash said sincerely.

"A-Anyway dinner is ready so let's go down now..." Yana says as she walks out of the room and down the stairs the the group following her.

"That smells so good.." Sophocles said as they walked into the dining room.

They awed at the delicious looking food on the table and sat down. Yana had made curry and rice with some homemade malasadas and poffins. Of course she made bowls for their pokemon along with hers.

When they took a bite they were hit with so much tasty flavor, the curry had just the right amount of spicyness and the poffins were so yummy and the malasadas were sweet and soft.

After they finished they plates of food were all empty and they thanked Yana and Lohan for letting them stay until now, Yana took the plates to wash them and Lohan talked with them for a while.

Yana waved them goodbye as they walked seperate ways to their homes, she closed the door and collapsed. "S-so many people...." She groaned.

"Yana did you forget what you have tomorrow?" Lohan said.

"Huh? OH RIGHT I START POKEMON SCHOOL TOMORROW! I HAVE TO GET READY AND MENTALLY PREPARE MYSELF!" Yana exclaimed as she frantically ran into her room.

Lohan sighs at the sight of his little sister preparing for pokemon school in a frenzy.

"I'm glad Yana is getting along with those kids. She's slowly coming out of her shell." Lohan said to himself smiling.
_________________________________________

511 words

(Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others but I HAVE MY REASONS.. I'm sick rn and I'm going out for dinner as I'm writing this note, cya!!)

(Also PLEASE comment)