02

"miss toffolo interviewed you after the grand prix - is this how you first met?"

"from my understanding, yeah, it was."

LANDO

Elena. That's the pretty girl's name.

God. When did reporters get so hot? I was so used to Martin Brundle shoving microphones in my face that it gave me a great pleasure to have a beauty like her ask me the same old questions. I promised myself after the crash I wasn't going to entertain too many people, but god she changed my mind.

Her black dress sat perfectly on her body, I was mentally undressing her. And when she frowned and looked at me with her wide eyes like a deer caught in headlights, I even felt my cock twitch under my racing suit.

Fuck.

She looked like an angel, pure and innocent sent by god himself to punish me for my sins. Forbidden fruit dangling in my face that I simply can't touch. I would simply corrupt her, and then I'd be a terrible man.

Yet I invited her anyway.

I sat in my driver room flicking through the abundance of messages on my phone. My job was so very demanding. Let alone having two jobs. How tiring.

A knock wrapped on my driver room door, opening before I even told whoever it is to come in. Dark hair and a ferrari suit entered, followed by the man in redbull.

"Good evening fellas, come on in." I sarcastically smiled, dropping my phone in my lap and crossing my leg over the other.

Charles scoffed sitting down on the couch, rubbing a hand over his tired eyes. Max stood leaning slightly against the wall, his signature smirk on his lips.

"Good race Lando." Max nodded at me. I rolled my eyes and waved a dismissive hand towards him.

"Fuck off mate, I could've won that if it wasn't for them stupid bumps." I muttered. Charles let out a soft chuckle.

"I quite enjoyed that, I have to say." He added. I shot him a fake smile while flipping him off.  

Out of all of us, Charles and Max enjoyed racing the most. I obviously enjoyed it too, but I preferred the perks of racing more. The being in a different city every week, different jobs in each location. The thrill of it all was amazing.

"Are you clear on the plan tonight?" Max asked before taking a sip of the water he held in his hand. I frowned.

Plan? Tonight?

"Woah, what? Tonight? I thought we were finished in Vegas for this weekend?" I asked panicked. Charles pursed his lips, avoiding my gaze. Max and him shared a look before looking at me with a sort of.. I don't know? Sympathy?

"There's some thing they want us to do, and we have to do it.." Max trailed off, a grumbled sigh leaving his lips. My frown furthered.

"Stop speaking in riddles Max, for fucks sake. What is it?" I snapped. I was getting frustrated. I wanted to enjoy tonight, I even invited Elena to the after party in hopes of her ending up in my hotel room.