[ 14 ]

Waking up, Jia's eyes fluttered as she saw Hyunho next to her. She quickly sat up, trying to remember what had happened.

"Junhee died... We came up here, Sumin left... Me and Hyunho just talked... Right?" Jia thought to herself. Soon, Hyunho woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded. "What happened after?" She asked. "We just talked for a little before the music started to play." Hyunho answered. Jia nodded.

"Before the last vote closed, the doctor nominated whom to heal. The nominated player was Kim Junhee. Thanks to the doctor's ability to heal, Kim Junhee has been brought back to life."

Jia let out a breath of relief as the announcement ended.

"That's a relief." She said. She looked down at Hyunho who was still sitting on the bed. "Let's go." She held out her hand. The boy took her hand, getting up as she began to walk off. 

They headed out of the room and roamed the halls trying to find the others. They found Nahee, Mina, Sumin, and Donghyun and began to walk with them. As they walked, the alarm went off.

"During the night, Shin Seungbin was executed by the mafia. Shin Seungbin was a citizen. Morning has come. Please identify the mafia and vote."

They continued to walk until they ran into Jinha who was shirtless.

"You startled me." Mina stopped in her tracks. "What's going on?" Sumin asked. "Why did you take off your shirt?" Hyunho asked. "Where did the blood come from?" Eunchan asked the boy.

"Whose blood is it?" Yeonwoo asked. "Blood?" Jia raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing." Jinha said as he walked off. "Was that really blood?" Mina asked. "I'm certain it was blood." Yeonwoo said.

Nahee began to walk on her own.

"Kwon Jia." She called the girl over. Jia went over, walking with her. They approached the blood stains on the floor and pushed the door open, revealing Seungbin's body.

"Ah!" Nahee fell onto the floor as she crawled back a bit. "What the hell..." Jia furrowed her eyebrows as she covered her nose as she looked in. "What is it?" Hyunho came over, holding the girls shoulder as he looked in. "Oh..." He furrowed his eyebrows.

The others came over as well and soon everyone else arrived.

Out walked Jinha again.

"Yah!" Yeonwoo noticed the boy, making everyone else look. "Did you kill him?" Yeonwoo asked the boy. "It wasn't me, I didn't kill him!" He cried. "When I woke up this morning, that's how I found him." He explained. 

"It wasn't me... Guys, it really wasn't me." Jinha pleaded. 

The boy left again.

Yoonseo went in, taking pictures of the body, taking care of things as usual. Jia began to walk off but was pulled back by Hyunho. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I just need to get something from the room." Jia said. The boy nodded as he let go of her hand.

She left, heading up the stairs and to Kyungjun's room where him and Jinha were. She stood outside the door as she listened in.

"Seungbin was dead in a pool of blood. Then my body was covered in blood." Jinha panicked. "I was so shocked."

"It really wasn't you?" Kyungjun asked. "No!" Jinha said. "It looked like they were suspecting me, right?" Jinha asked. "Yeah." Kyungjun answered. 

"Damn it. Come on, Seungbin. That jerk. Why did he have to die when he was with me." Jinha huffed. "Kyungjun-ah. Can you tell the others that I'm not the mafia? Please? They listen to you." The boy pleaded.