Maria

Tom helped Maria with her bags, putting it on the side of the kitchen.

"Thanks for letting me stay!" Maria chuckled

"Yea." He did a obvious fake smile

"Tom." Jaelea looked at him

"What? I'm being friendly." He smiled

"Whatever, it's fine." Maria laughed

"What do you say to going out to the bar?" Jaelea yelled

"Alright." Tom grabbed his keys

"It's four. Don't you think it's a little too early?" Maria asked.

"It's never too early." Jaelea grabbed her bag

Maria changed into a cute dress with a leather jacket, she brushed her brown curls with jaeleas hairbrush even though she had her own. Jaelea got dressed in a short magenta dress, open shoulder. Tom couldn't stop staring.

Tom got in the car, Maria went in the passengers seat. "Go in the back." Tom pointed. "Tom it's fine." Jaelea opened the back door. "Alright." He groaned and started the car.

"This is a really nice car!" Maria looked around

"I keep it clean." Tom smiled

"No shit." Jaelea laughed

Maria's phone rang and she picked it up, it was her other friend and they spoke Spanish the whole way to the bar. One thing that Tom heard was "Dios, su guardaespaldas es tan sexy!" And he knew what that meant.

They got out of the car and Tom opened Maria and jaeleas door for them. Maria winked at Tom and Tom was not having it. "Open at 7? Are you serious?" Maria groaned. "We can wait at the hotel for the mean time." Tom walked back to the car.

After they got back in the hotel, jaelea went back down to grab some stuff in Tom's car. Maria sat next to Tom on the couch and smirked at him.

"What?" Tom stared at her

"It's just so hot in here." She took off her jacket

"It's almost 60 degrees in here Maria." Tom said, knowing what she was doing

"Same shit." She smiled

Maria put her hand on his shoulder

"Don't touch me." He pushed her hand off him

"You don't have to be fucking rude about it." She scoffed

"I'm back!" Jaelea opened the door

"Thank god." Tom said under his breath

"Maria, when are you gonna see your husband?" Jaelea asked

Maria was startled at the question, Tom looked at her weirdly.

"Husband?" Maria said in a sarcastic way

"Yea, Dominic?" Jaelea was confused

"Who is that?" Maria lied

"Oh my god." Jaelea walked away

"Wait Jae, it's 6:30." Tom said

"Oh. Perfect!" She grabbed her bag

"Tom you getting drunk?" Maria smirked and grabbed her jacket

"No." He looked for his keys

Jaelea walked up to Tom and kissed him, "is Maria a snitch?" Tom whispered. "No." She continued kissed him, holding his back.

"Get a room!" Maria laughed

Around 6:55 they made it to the bar again, it was open.

"I just love Vegas!" Maria screamed

Tom hated the sound of her voice. He followed jaelea and Maria to the sit down area and they ordered a few shots.

"So what do you think about Maria?" Jaelea asked Tom

"Self centered bitch." Tom responded

"What?" Jaelea asked

"She's nice." Tom smiled

"That's good, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." She got up

"I'll come with." Tom got up

"No no. Get to know Maria." Jaelea pushed Tom back down on the chair

Maria went closer to Tom, handing him a drink. "It's good, trust me." Maria insisted. "I know it's good, but I am not getting drunk." Tom pushed the drink away. "Well how old are you?" Maria asked. "25, you?" Tom said. "24." Maria smiled. She leaned in for a kiss and before she could even kiss him, he pushed her away and got up. "What the fuck?" He said angrily.
"I'm back!" Jaelea walked over, she looked at his face. "He hit me!" Maria groaned. "I'm not even gonna say anything at this point." Tom walked out. Jaelea ran over to Tom outside, "why did you hit her?!" Jaelea yelled. "I didn't fucking hit her!" Tom groaned. "Well she's saying you did!" She stared at him. "Your just gonna believe her like that?!" Tom yelled. "We have been friends since middle school, of course I'll believe her!" She yelled. "Let's go back to the hotel." He sighed.

After they got in the car, jaelea and Maria were sitting in the back. Tom called his friend and talked shit about Maria in German. "God he almost killed me." Maria whined to jaelea. "Stop whining, I'm trying to talk to my friend." Tom looked back. "Tom don't be so rude." Jaelea said annoyingly. "Baby, I'm just trying to call my friend." Tom said. "Sorry." Jaelea blushed.
"Okay we're here." Tom hung up the phone. "Guys I'm gonna go get some food at McDonald's, I'll be back in like 30 minutes." Maria walked away. Tom smirked and put his arm around jaelea while walking in the hotel.
After they went in the room, Tom sat her on the counter and started making out with her. "Maria acts like a 7 year old." Tom laughed. "Whatever." She continued kissing him. Tom moved his hands up to the hem of her dress, pushing it up. He moved her panties aside and put one finger in her. She moaned and clawed his back as he added another finger. Tom went faster and jaelea nuzzled her head in Tom's shoulder, they heard a knock on the door and jaelea got fixed up real quick. Tom opened the door and it was Maria with a bunch of McDonald's bags. "I can just smell sex in here." Maria put the bags on the counter. "How could you tell?" Jaelea asked. "Well I've been fucking people ever since I was 14 or 15." Maria chuckled. "Who was your first guy? You never told me." Jaelea grabbed a chicken nugget. "Anthony." Maria said. "My ex?!" She screamed. "Yeah, you guys were still together at the time." Maria laughed. "I had to break up with him for cheating on me with some whore." Jaelea sighed. "Also some of your other boyfriends." Maria chuckled. "That's not that funny." Tom said. "It was a long time ago, get over it." Maria grinned. Tom looked at jaelea, he could read her eyes. She was mad as fuck. "Where did Tom hit you again?" Jaelea asked. "Uhh, right here." Maria pointed to her neck. "I thought it was your eye?" Jaelea raised her eyebrow. "No I think you heard me wrong. It was definitely my neck." Maria smiled. "Bullshit." She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom.
"Now where were we?" Maria walked up to Tom. "Nowhere." Tom groaned. "Just kiss me." Maria looked up at Tom. "No thanks." He pushed her away. "Maria get the fuck out." Jaelea walked over to her. "What did I do?" She asked. "What did you do?" Jaelea laughed.

Maria packed her bags and flipped them off as she walked out the door