Love

Tom woke up at 6 am, jaelea was laying in bed all weird as usual. "Jae, wake up." Tom shook her. "It's 6 pm!" She covered her face with a pillow. "6 am." He corrected her. "Just a little longer." She whined. "Just wake up." He looked in her eyes. "Fine." She groaned. "It's funny how Maria didn't stay for one day." Jaelea chuckled. "It's not funny that she slept with almost all your boyfriends. Not me though." He smiled. "Are you calling me your girlfriend?!" She sat up, smiling. Tom looked at her with regret of what he said, "want to get some breakfast?" Tom smiled. "Stop leaving me with no answer." Jaelea looked mad. "I just have nothing to say." He leaned his face closer to her. "Liar." She kissed him.

"Let's go eat something." Tom tucked her hair behind her ear

"I'm not hungry." Jaelea covered herself with blankets

"Come on, don't be stubborn." He smiled at her

"I get to choose what to eat?" She looked at him

Tom nodded and jaelea got up quickly, only to lay on top of him and kiss him. "I'm so hungry." Tom struggled to say. "Later." Jaelea said, still kissing him. She gave him hickeys all over his upper body. "Damn, this hurts." He groaned. "Get used to it." Jaelea chuckled. "Let's go get some food, please." Tom looked at her. "Wanna walk?" She smiled. "It's raining." He got up and picked up a jacket. "It is?" She looked outside. Jaelea put on her uggs and watched Tom get ready. "Can you go in my bag and grab me a cigarette please?" Tom asked, looking for something in the cabinet. "Cigarette?" She was confused, looking in his suitcase for it. "You always told me you never smoked." Jaelea grabbed the cigarette and gave it to him. "Well I only did it when you were sleeping. You're a really deep sleeper." He chuckled. "Alright we eating or not?" She grabbed his wrist. "Can my friend meet us there?" Tom asked. "Oh sure." Jaelea walked out the door.

While Tom was looking for a parking spot, jaelea was looking for a jacket in the back. "What are you looking for?" Tom asked. "My uh, hair tie." She continued looking. "It's on your wrist." He got suspicious. "It is? Oh." She laughed. "Alright we're here. I had to park a little far away because there's no parking spots." He grabbed the umbrella. "Wait wasn't I supposed to choose?" She asked. "Uh well we're at Starbucks so I think you like that." He smiled. She nodded and got out of the car, running to the sidewalk. "Where's your jacket?" He opened the umbrella. "I forgot it but I'm fine." Jaelea went closer to Tom. "I can hear you shivering." Tom worried. He took off his jacket and gave it to her, she was relieved and leaned against Tom for another five minutes.

"Tom?" A man said

"Oh hey." Tom smiled

"Hi I'm David." David shook jaeleas hand

"Hi." She was confused

"So are you guys dating?" David went under the umbrella

"No we're not." Tom looked at him

"What! She's the hottest woman I've seen in Vegas so far!" He yelled

"I know, black hair is attractive." Tom laughed

"Where's your jacket man?" David asked

"On her." Tom looked at jaelea

"Oh, what do you think of Tom? Is he an ass sometimes?" David said to jaelea

"Don't answer that." Tom chuckled and pushed him out in the rain

"You bitch!" He pulled Tom's bun

"Asshole." Tom laughed

"How have you guys known each other?" She smiled

"I don't know." David opened the door

"It's been a few years." Tom gestured her to go inside first