The Night Reminds Me Of You..

3RD PERSON POV

As Several Days Pass, After Their Marriage, Quackity Havent Slept Much.

He Misses Rev, ALOT Lot,Tilin Still Plays With Tallulah But Not Close To Quackity, His House Or Office.

Oh,Does He Miss Rev. He Misses The Taller's Cooking, His Amazingly Fluffy Wings, His Ass, His Hair That Flows In The Night Skies.

He Misses His Fluffy Wings Wrapping Around Him, He Also Misses The Taller's Submission... He Misses His Amazing Voice,He Misses EVERYTHING About Him.

His Been Lately Focused On The Night Skies,Always Sleeping In The Flower Fields Not Far From Las Nevadas, Hoping He Sees The Man His Been Missing Oh So Dearly...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Someone Knocked At His Office Door, Breaking Him Out Of His Thoughts.

"Come In...?" He Said Hoping It Isn't Karl Or Sapnap, Even Both.

Karl Slowly Opens The Door, After Seeing Karl He Slams His Head On The Wooden Table, Obviously Annoyed.

"Quackity?! Are You Alright?!" Karl Asked His 'Husband'

"I'm Good... Just Tired."

Karl Nods.

"I've Brought You Food..."

"Mhm.....Just Put It On The Table.."

Karl Nods, Again.

"Go Home This Time?"

Quackity Shakes His Head, Indicating 'No'.

"Can't, Busy. Too Busy."

Karl Frowns, And Nods For The 3rd Time.

He Puts The Food Near The Avian And Went Out.

"Holy Fuckin' Finally, Jeez."

FEW HOURS LATER...

Its Night Time,Quackity Packs Up,Getting Ready To Visit Wilburs Favorite Fields.

As He Locks His Office, Key In Hand He Walks Towards The Elevator, Impatience Taking Over Yet Again.

As He Taps His Foot, A Act Of Impatience, He Heard A Ding, Indicating He Has Arrived To The Floor.

The Elevator Door Opens, He Runs Out, Slime Glaring At Him, Quackity Being To Impatient To Noticed The Glare And Gazes.

'Rev! Rev! Rev!' Chanted Simpity In His Mind Full Of His Personas.

As Quackity Arrived At The Fields He Placed Down His Bag And Lays Down On The Grass, Where He And Wilbur Used To Always Hang Out On Night Dates.

As He Heard Wings Flapping From Above Him He Sees, White Greyish Wings.

'Rev! Oh My Lord! IT'S ACTUALLY HIM!'

He Quickly Sits Up, Staring At Wilbur, Admiring How The Taller Sings And Fly, Wilburs Veil(Highly Inspired By Affair One Of @JustintheCorner Books!!) Flows As He Flew Through The Night Skies, Stars Joining Along, Making Shooting Stars.

As Quackity Hums One Of Wilburs Favorite Songs, Counting Stars, Alastair Joins In Of Flying With His Father.

Admiring The Boy, He Laid Down, He Oh So Dearly Wanted To Hug The Attractive Moon And Music God Flying Above.

He Looks At The Night Skies, Counting The Stars.

He Sits Up Looking Around The Field,He Spots Wilbur Picking Some Amapolas, Tulips, Roses And Some Lily Of The Valley's.

It Seems That His Beloved Has Landed,How Many Hours Has It Been?.

He Hears Footsteps Nearing Him, It Seems Familiar.

Wilbur Taps Him On The Shoulder.

"Q, Dear?.. Do You Mind If I Sit On Your... Lap?"

Quackity Smiles, And Shakes His Head.

"Don't Mind, Nino Bonito."

Wilbur Sits Down And Admires At View Behind Him, The Moonlight Shining On The Past Couple.

....

Quackity Quickly Sits Up, It Was Just A Dream..?

'But Doesnt Wilbur Control The Dreams..?' He Thought,Confused, Maybe This Was A Sign Of Help From The God.

'Huh... Then Why Am I Still In The Fields...? This is Weird...' He Once Again Though, After A Few Hours Of Thinking The Sun Peaks Through.

The Moon Going Down,The Sun Going Up.

As The Sun Rises, He Realizes That Alastair And Fundy Looks Like The Sunrise's Colors.

Well For Fundy Mainly, Alastair Is Mainly The Sunset.

Are They.... Gods?

"Weird Oddly Weird, I Need To Find Him Right Away."