So Little Problems..

WILBURS POV.

Oh... Lord,I Shouldn't Be Alive At This Point... It's So Pathetic For Me To Live..

Why... Am I Alive Right Now..?

I Should Just.. Nevermind...

I Look Down At My Wrists, Blood Drips Down On My Body.

Sally Has Been Abusive.. Again.

She Has Injured My Wing, Well Not Permanently I Can Still Fly Although...

It'll Take Awhile,Ive Seen Quackity At The Fields Just A Few Days Ago.

Oh Dear Did He Look So Goddamn Hot... His Shirt Was Unbuttoned.. I Saw His Bare Chest...

Ugh... I Should Just Stop Talking About Him..

I Sound Too Obsessed At This Point.

My Personas Has Tried Comforting Me That Me And His Bond Wasn't Broken.

But What If It Has Been Already Broke? What If We Never Had A Bond? What If...Our Affair Never Happened? What If Sally Isolated Me? What If His Just Manipulative?...

What If... His Just Like Sally?.

If My Beloved Avian Is Like Sally... I'll Commit.

I Went Through So Many Pains,I Can't Handle It Anymore.

I Grabs A Knife i Usually Hides In The Cabinets.

'I Plead You Mother, Let Me Die, Again Just This Once..' I Pleaded In My Mind, Eyes Souless As It Can Become.

I Braced For The Pain...I Stabbed Myself, Blood Gushes Out My Wound, I Smile.

The Pain Was Enough. The Pain Was Perfect For Me To Pass Out.

.....

Kristins Face Was Full Of Shock When She Saw Her Eldest Once Again.

He Bows, Respectful.

"Wh-what Atlas... Not Again.. No.. No.. NO!.. WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS ATLAS?!, Was The Pain Too Much For You To Handle..? Was The Pain.."

She Trails Off, When She Saw Tears Drop Down Her Eldest's Face.

"Everything Has Changed... Mother.. Please.,I Plead You To Free Me From The Unbearable Abuse Sally Has Caused.. Please.."

She Sighs, Shaking Her Head Indicating A 'No'.

"I Cannot Do That To You My Child... You Still Have Quackity...Do You Wanna See How He Is Right Now..?" Hesitantly Asked Lady Death.

"Please, Heal Me Before We Do.." Wilbur Said His Tone Of Voice Fillied With Sadness.

.....

Kristin And Wilbur Were Walking Towards Las Nevadas Before Hearing A Yell Of Anger From Quackitys Office.

They Both Hurried To His Office, Worried.

When They Got There, Quackity Was Right There Looking Like An Absolute Mess.

Wilbur And Kristin Gasps At The Mess.

Quackity, Feeling A Familiar Presence Or 2.

He Looks Up, He Saw His Beloved And Lady Death.

“This Must Be Another Dream!, Its Stupid... This Stupid Dream Just Makes Me Miss Him More!” He Pratically Groaned Out.

Wilbur And Kristin Glances At Eachother And Back To Quackity.

Wilbur Walks Over.

“Quackity, My Dear It Isn't A Dream... Calm Down?”

Quackity Shot His Head Up To Look At Wilbur.

“WILBUR!” Yelled Quackity Pratically Tackling The Taller Avian.

Wilbur Smiles Softly.

Kristin Scoots Away, Giving The Avians Space.

“Hello Quackityyy!” He Giggled.

Oh Fuck Did Quackity Miss That Cute Lil Giggle Of His.

The Door Opens Revealing The Twins.

“Daddd, Can You Make More Macaro-” Fundy Stopped Mis Sentence As He Saw Quackity And His Father In A Position He Wished He Forgot Even Existed.

“Az,Uhh...Somethings Wrong Don't Get In You'll End Up Killing Our Boss.” Said Fundy As He Pushed His Twin Out Before Alastair Could Even Reply.

Wilbur Blushes A Little While Quackity Chuckles And Carry Wilbur Bridal Style.

Then The Door Opens The Moment Quackity Sat Down, Wilbur In His Lap.

A Gasp Or 2 Was Heard, Sapnap And Karl...

“WILBUR FUCKING SOOT!.WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AR YOU DOIN'?!”

————
Bad Day For Author Here. Sally Said It Btw

First I Fell Off The Bed, Second I Have To Wear A Skirt Cuz Of A Fucking Dare From Last Night, Third I Can't Have My Daily Donuts And Grapes *Cries*