2: First Impression

"Where's Jake?"

"Where's Jake?"

Mr. Sim, perplexed, confronts his three other sons. Heeseung, the man closest to him, opens his mouth to respond to his father.

"Jake... he is still sleeping." Heeseung laughed lightly.

"What? Why is he still asleep? It's past 1 pm—"

"He was a drunk mess last night—mph!" Sunghoon continued, but his sentence was cut short when Jay cupped his little foul mouth.

"What!" Mr. Sim exclaimed in surprise before turning his gaze to his future in-laws. He cracks a small smile before letting out an awkward chuckle.

"J-jake can be a handful at times!" But I can confirm he is still a nice boy..." he nervously chuckled before indicating to one of the maids to wake him up and get him ready.

The brothers take their seats next to their father before turning their attention to the family across the dining table. Their eyes were focused on hers, making her heart thump loudly.

She examines the brothers quietly, beginning with the eldest. Heeseung.

He has to be the oldest; besides, I am better off with older men. His eyes are so stunning that they almost put me into a coma if I'm exaggerating, and his smile is so pretty too.

Jay... wow, his facial structure is out of this world. He appears to be very mature as well, based on how he is currently dealing with his younger brother.

Next to him... Sunghoon? I find him a little intimidating. But he is stunning. The mole definitely drew my attention; it complements his facial features perfectly.

"My name is Heeseung, and it is a pleasure to meet you." Heeseung abruptly speaks, drawing Minji's attention. His smile is reassuring, but she can see his eyes trembling with anxiety.

Why is he so tense? Is it my beauty? Tch.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Minji. Seo Minji." A small smile appears on her lips, and she bows slightly to show respect. Though her heart is almost popping out of her chest due to nervousness, she still has to put on a confident look.

"My name is Jay, and I'm a year younger than Heeseung."

In comparison to Heeseung, his eyes appear relaxed, as if he is willing to risk it all. He's my second choice then. She thought to herself. Minji nods her head, her gaze shifting to the person next to Jay.

"I'm Sunghoon, I'm the youngest." He speaks casually, not even daring to look at her in the eyes.

Sunghoon, on the other hand, is even worse. He did not even bother to look at her. Are you that afraid to look at me?

"They all have a one-year age difference, so Heeseung is 26, Jay is 25, Jake is 24, and Sunghoon is 23." Mr. Sim explains, patting Heeseung on the back as he speaks.