Disgust

Chapter 35

Disgust

P.S. The chapter contain rape, that may be sensitive for some readers. 

The inside smoking room was closed and the smoke was everywhere as I entered it losing in the fog running outside. The hand pushed me closer as I smashed the body on the Ji who was inside waiting for me.

I smiled meeting the pretty look on his face, he was sweetly looking at me as I leaned to kiss, as our lips moved in the sync and the heatless was coming out from us as his hand snaked around the waist touching me, making me forget about all the staff happening around.

The pressure was unbearable. I was holding his neck as he was fighting my tongue.

-I want to ride u, baby.

He whispered in the mouth as I moaned sweetly responding to the hot mess we were creating.

-Meet me at night, my place, Chan has a date and he will stay out.

-Chan?

He wondered.

-IN.

I smiled and he got the message and I just bit his down lip sweetly touching his chin.

-Love u, baby.

I said as I left the man going out to the toilet to see Minho talking to Hyunjin as they looked quite calm. I rolled my eyes as I bumped into the man.

-Sorry.

I said but he didn't let me go.

I looked up seeing V smiling to me.

-Baby boy, u look lost.

I smiled to him as he took my chin guiding to himself as he kissed me sweetly on the cheek, I saw Hyunjin watching us as his look changed and he became more grumpy.

-I need to talk to u, but not here, come with me.

He took me by the hand guiding outside of the hall and letting in the hotel hall where he lead me to his room.

He opened the door letting me in as he closed the door, the room looked all black and not comforting, he was watching every part of me as if he was evaluating the whole thing.

-V, what's going on?

I looked at him as a loud slap came to my face. The hard feeling was burning me inside. I was stunned, I couldn't move as he circled around me making me feel like a prey.

-I saw u kissing Hyunjin there, I thought we had a deal?

-The fuck? He kissed me. And the other thing that makes me feel more insulted that u work with Lee Know.

I threw the thing back at him. He came closer making me feel the alcohol he was drinking before that night, the breath of a danger it was.

-U are playing with fire, boy. Don't mess with the league and we had a deal that u broke, u are going to pay for that!

He pushed me on the bed climbing on the top of me. I tried to move him but he didn't let me go pinning me deeper into the bed as he smiled with the whole psycho face eating the body covered in clothes, the disgusting tongue of his was on my neck marking every piece of my body, he was destroying the every part he just could, the feeling of his lips moving was damaging the pureness that was left inside.

I tried to fight, moving with my hands but the grip was stronger, not letting me kick him as he was bigger than me but I ended being cuffed as he was throwing my clothes off, as he took me raw fucking me rough. The deep thrusts were creating the whole wounds inside as I just shouted out, trying to close the eye and imagine the other thing but he was holding my face making me watch his dangerous eyes.

-U should fucking know how is it, to cheat on someone, fucking Hwang Hyunjin.

The tears were filling the eyes as I just closed the eyes, counting the time the thing will end.

The man was overstimulated so he ended inside of me making me gag from the disgust to myself. The liquid running down the ass was a pure poison and whole thing felt unreal. He stood up taking his clothes as he just left the room looking at me, he was enjoying the view for sure as I was still having closed eyes, I curled up in a ball and moved to the side, I was never humiliated in such a way.

I sobbed calmly hugging myself. It was a deep hole I was thrown inside, myself and there was no-one to blame for the thing.

The door opened and I felt someone rushed inside. I was cuddling myself as I heard the heavy breath.

-Fucker, he will pay for that!

It was a Hyunjin who rushed inside to me as he sat near me.

-Baby, it's alright, I am here. Let me help u!

P.S. I am sorry, i felt like shit writing it...

 I am sorry, i felt like shit writing it