Mishap

As Olivia left, Ryan was now alone with Illeana. He looked at Illeana who was in deep thought! She was looking at the ground, Ryan came near her and held her hands, that's when her trance broke...
She looked at him as he did the same. They both were looking at each other's eyes with full love and affection. As their love was blessed by God, rain started....
Ryan was about to run in the shade when Illeana didn't move making Ryan stop in his tracks. He looked back, when he found Illeana was continuously gazing at his eyes with a dead serious look.

"Is she hurt by my confession? Does she not love me?" Ryan thought.

His thoughts were broken when Illeana pulled Ryan closer.

"Do you really love me?" She asked.

"I do Illeana! I love you a lot! I can't imagine my life without you!" Ryan said holding her hands.

Soon Illeana's eyes filled with tears when she jumped upon him, hugging him tightly.
Ryan chuckled.

"Don't laugh!" She said while crying.

"Ohkay!" Ryan said as he hugged her tightly.

After hugging for 15-20 mins, they both parted from each other. She looked at him with love, while Ryan cupped her face.

"What's your reply Illeana?" He asked, smirking.

"What do you think?" Illeana smirked back.

"If you ask me then...." He paused for a while.

As he moved even close to her holding her waist, he held her neck. Their faces were an inch apart, he looked at her lips and then at her eyes, which were drowned in his. Without giving a second thought, he placed his lips over her. Their kiss depicted the love they had for each other.
After a few minutes, they parted, while Illeana was blushing continuously. She was happy that finally her wish came true.

"Why are you blushing so much huh?" Ryan asked..

She blushed even more.
They were too close and Ryan was not in the mood to leave Illeana.

"Ryan..."

"Hmm??"

"We need to go, it's late..." She said making ryan groan.

"You absolutely know how to ruin a moment!" Ryan said..

Illeana laughed at that.
Ryan sat on the bike as Illeana took the back seat. She hugged Ryan tightly with full rights. She was feeling so happy that finally she could get her first love.
As Ryan reached his hotel, he held Illeana's hand.

"Why are you going? Stay with me tonight!" He said.

"I need to go Ryan, it'll be not good if I stay here tonight, and also my mom will be calling me in a few minutes and I need to be at home!" She said.

"Then let me go with you!" He said.

"No!! My PG partner will be shocked!" She said..

"Then let her be!" He said..

"Ryan... Goodnight!" She said with a smile.

"Can't I get a goodnight kiss?" He pouted.

Illeana laughed at it.

"You look horrible with that pout!" She laughed making ryan sad..

"But you're my horrible!" Saying this she pinched his cheek.

Ryan squinted his eyes.

"Ohkay so bye! Good night! Sweet dreams and take care!! Love you!" Illeana said and started her bike after wearing her helmet. Ryan just smiled at her, but before she could leave, Ryan just held her hand.

"What?" Illeana asked.

"Feels like, you should stay with me.. don't go please!" Ryan said.

"Ryan, i have to! Remember? My mom's call?" Illeana said showing her phone!

"Ohkay then drive safely!" Ryan said.

"Ohkay sir.. anything else?" Illeana asked.

"Yes! After reaching home do give me a call!" Ryan said.

"Okayy!!!! Now let me go! Its late!" Illeana said while Ryan nodded. With this she drove off from there, leaving Ryan wave his hand.
.
Illeana was on her way to her apartment, as it was late, she was getting confused with the roads, so to keep her on track she took out her phone and was about to hit the Google maps when her bike came to a halt.

"What happened to this now?" She said.

As she parked her bike, she noticed that the tire of her bike was punctured.

"Shit!!! Now what should I do? I don't know this place either! I should call Ryan. " She said.. and was about to dial his number when she noticed that the lights were flickering around her.

She gulped, and without giving any second thoughts, she dialled Ryan's number. But before she could say anything, she felt a sharp pain in her head, she fell down, as her mobile was lying at another side.

"Hello? Illeana? You reached so soon? Hello?" Ryan was talking on the call,

While Illeana sat down holding her head, she looked up and saw there were 4-5 men standing in front of her and one of them had a stick. Horror ran inside her body as she saw them.

"Hello? Illeana??" Ryan was continuously speaking on the call and was getting tensed as she was not answering.

Illeana was scared looking at the men, as one of them approached her, she was crawling back.. but was too weak to do so. The man came and grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her to stand. Illeana screamed in pain making ryan anxious.

"Heyy!! Illeana!! What happened?? Are you okay?? Where are you?? Hello?" Ryan was getting anxious.

One of them came and took the phone,

"Now your Illeana, is ours!" He said.

"Hey!! You!! Whoever you are! Leave her alone!! Heyy!!!!" Before he could speak anything else the man had cut the call.

Blood was oozing out from Illeana's head, the man looked at her and pulled her face an inch closer to his.
Illeana got scared as tears were flowing continuously from her eyes.

"Don't worry! We'll do whatever we are instructed to do!" Saying this they all started laughing.

The man who had held her hair, pushed her towards the wall, where she hit her head again and now the bleeding increased.
The men approached her slowly and threw her jacket on the road.

"Noo!!!" Illeana screamed, as she was looking at everything with a blurred vision.

She tried fighting with the men, but getting weak. Soon she remembered something and reached out for the pepper spray in her pocket.
She took it out and sprayed on the men. They started rubbing their eyes as it was burning.
With minimum energy, Illeana crawled towards her phone, before she could dial, she saw a police van approaching their location. With all her energy she stood and ran towards the van and crashed with it. She fell down and got unconscious. The police came out of the van and looked at Illeana.

"She needs to be hospitalised as soon as possible!!" One of the police said.

The policeman took Illeana to the hospital, while the police men caught the goons who were trying to harm Illeana.

"Sir, what about the girl?" One of the officers asked.

"Sir has taken her to the hospital, I hope she is okay! She saved herself from a huge mishap today!" He said..
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW