Donnie's Kitty Cat

Name's YN, you can call me the science and cuteness enthusiast! I love little furry friends. Donnie, on the other hand, calls it creepy when my little bundle of sunshine, Grace, watches us in my room. Grace is my adorable ginger Pomeranian.
It was the morning after Donnie and I had a little fricker frackin' last night. Man, he was quite the mad scientist in bed. "Cooking already?" I heard a sweet and smart voice behind me along with soft kisses on my shoulder trailing to my neck, "Mnnn~ I know how hungry you get after a round of experimenting with me", I giggled and placed the cooked pancakes and bacon strips onto plates. I then turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "It wasn't just an experiment, was it? I thought it was very satisfying." Donnie grinned and pulled me close. "I found some new observations from you along with a new hypothesis on how to satisfy you even more." He smirked, "You know how I get when you go all technical with terms on my ass" I smirked right back, I was only in my underwear and a lab coat which made teasing him all the more fun. I revealed some parts of my left thigh and ass cheek and lightly bumped the bulge forming in his pants then winked on my way to the couch. I sat cross-legged on the couch's arm, revealing more of my legs as Donnie walked on over, "Is my kitty cat asking for another round?" He hovered behind my ear, he loved calling me that considering it was quite ironic. "I'm not asking." I giggled and pulled the belt of his pants closer to me causing both of us to fall onto the couch with him on top. "Stop holding back, Don-Don. You know I love it when you let loose in more ways than one." I teased, he happily slipped off his jeans and took off my lab coat. He got closer and closer to me but stopped at my chest. His hands got under me and to my back, unhooking my bra, his lips lightly kissed my t!ts. I moaned his name, "D-donatello.", "I love it when you say my full name, kitty cat." His tongue went over my n!pples, after throwing my bra behind him. Then he sucked on them lightly. "Mnnnnn~" I moaned, my legs immediately opened, "I want you, Donatello. Right. Now." I demanded. He then grabbed my panties and ripped them off my legs, I suddenly felt freer and at that moment his big green finger was jabbed into my p*ssy, "AGH! DEEPER DAMN IT!" I yelled, biting my lower lip. "As you wish, my kitty cat." His finger felt around my insides, but when he added a second finger, "OH! DONNIE!", "My full name, kitty." He grinned deviously as he jabbed them in deeper and harder, "AGH! Tssss. D-Donatello, p-please. Eat me." I begged. "That's more like it" he then moved lower between my legs, removing his fingers, he nuzzled his face into my p*ssy and licked all the juice spilling out then with his tongue, it circled the walls inside me. I moaned and grabbed onto the throw pillow under my head with one hand and squeezed my t!ts with the other until his hands took over to grope my boobs. "I'm g-gonna--", "Not yet, my devious and sexy little kitty." He then sat up and jabbed his manhood into my opened, wet, throbbing p*ssy. "DONNIE! HARDER! FASTER! I WANT YOU!" I yelled, "I want you so bad!". He then removed his d!ck and turned me over, then jabbed it into my ass. I went on my knees and pushed my ass closer to him, to get his stick in deeper. I twerked for him a little bit and he gave me a hard slap on my ass cheek, "Oh, Donatello. You can do better than that." I smirked, he gave me an even harder slap, "OH! Mnn.. Much better." Another slap, "OH, BABY!", and another, "GET IN THERE! MAKE MY PRISSY LITTLE ASS RED!" I yelled and another slap, "OOHH. That one felt good." He then groped my ass cheeks, "Mnnn~" I purred. I could tell he was grinning, I then pulled back my ass and saw his stick covered in juices, "Oh, baby. You're dirty." He sat back, with his legs laid out and his elbows leaning on the arm of the couch. I crawled onto him and groped his stick, "You can do better than that." He grinned, then I went down and licked his wet, big, sweet d!ck. Teasing him, I squeezed it and placed the giant thing into my mouth, "My sweet kitty." He moaned, I then stood up on the couch. Walked a few steps closer to him and sat right on top of his d!ck, sliding it into my hole. And rode him, "AGH! OH BABY. You're so big." I smirked, "And you're so tight." He smirked back, held my legs and pushed it in deeper each time he jumped it into me. "AGH! OH!" I yelled each time I felt a jerk inside me, my hands groped my boobies as I moaned so loud. My fingers pinched my nipples which hardened. I felt the adrenaline he always gave me, the heat between us, the love. He finally let it all into me, I moaned in the pleasure, the sweet pain that made me want even more. After he was done, we both laid on the couch, naked. I was under his arm and my back against his chest, "See? My hypothesis is now a theory." He chuckled, "Now I know you're asking for another round", I smirked. "I'm not asking" he grinned.