KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1

Couple: Kim x Porchay

Storyline Suggestion: user98051185

~~~~

Author's POV

After everything ended, everybody got a happy ending.

Kinn and Porsche became the heads of the Major and Minor families.

After recovering, Vegas moved to the safe house with Pete and Macau. They lived a peaceful life, away from the mafia world they once belonged to.

Tankhun also found his forever in their family doctor, Dr. Top.

But one soul was left heartbroken. Porchay, who had loved Kim, truly didn't actually get what he deserved.

Porchay didn't return to mansion as he couldn't bear being around anything that is related to Kim. He lived alone in his parent's house.

Porsche tried his best to convince Porchay to come and live with him in the Theeranpayankul mansion, but Porchay couldn't bring himself to do it.

Kinn and Porsche used to visit him often to check on.

Especially Porsche. He wasn't willing to let Porchay live alone after what had happened to him, but Kinn understood that Porchay needed his space after what his brother had done to him.

So, Porsche eventually agreed.

By now, everyone in the Theeranpayankul family knew that Porchay was heartbroken, and it was Kim who had caused him so much pain.

Even Vegas felt sad for Porchay because of someone else's gain, poor little heart of Porchay had to suffer.

He knew about how Kim had manipulated and used Porchay's feelings to gain more information about him and his brother.

Vegas and Pete helped Porchay heal by providing emotional support and understanding.

Korn also felt bad for him and consoled him. Once he called Porchay to his room and said, "Chay, I am really sorry. Because of my son, you had to go through so much pain. I know my sons are cruel, but I didn't Kim to stoop so low and hurt you like this. I wish I could take back what happened and make it right for you."

"I know Uncle Korn, but it's not your fault."Porchay said with a smile.

"But still, dear.", Korn said. "I am damn sure that Kim will try to return to you and beg for forgiveness, and since you are so kind-hearted, he knows you will forgive him no matter what. But this time, promise me that you won't let him back into your life. I don't want to see you hurt again, son."

"I promise, Uncle Korn. No matter what manipulation techniques he uses or how much he begs, I will not let Kim back into my life.", Porchay said.

"Good for you, Porchay," Korn replied, relieved by his answer.

_____

Everyone in the Theeranpayankul family loved and supported Porchay. They treated him very well, especially because he was the youngest in the family.