[4]: daylight

after the game, coach had us doing fitness drills for a week and to say I was tired was an understatement

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

after the game, coach had us doing fitness drills for a week and to say I was tired was an understatement.

I was currently half asleep in sports photography, waiting for the last 5 minutes to end.

my teacher was talking about meaningless stuff that I wasn't to interested in, however I kept my head up watching her.

at the end of class she stopped to speak to me.

'hey ari, a team just opened up on the basketball media team, I was wondering if you'd full it ?' she smiled at me.

'yeah that would be great' I grinned.

'amazing, they have training tonight 7:30-8:30, be there with your camera'

'will do' I walked away.

my training ended at 7:15 and it was a 10 minute walk so I would make it there around 20 past.

the rest of my day was boring and it was finally time for football training.

'hey ari' jess waved me over.

'hey jess' I replied, standing with the girls who were passing in a circle.

i was put with the defenders today and we were doing slide tackling drills. perfect for a rainy day.

hopefully I don't get too muddy before basketball.

🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

I ended up getting very muddy and had no time to get in the shower so I used wipes to get off as much as I could before setting off to bb.

I was wearing my white training kit with some cream crocs, a uconn hoodie over the top.

my thigh had a plaster stuck on it from a grass burn and I had my backpack on both shoulders.

my wet hair was in two french plaits, my baby hairs stuck to my face.

I saw my professor stood at the door as I walked through the car park so I made my way over.

'there you are, very muddy' she chuckled.

'I got off as much as I could' I shook my head smiling.

'come on, geno wants to meet you before practice anyway so it's good you a bit early' she pulled me in.

'hello, I'm geno I'm guessing your arianna' he greeted.

'yeah hi, nice to meet you' I shook his hand.

'most of the girls are on the court, I've already told them you will now be on the media team and a few said they know you' he nodded.

'yeah, I know some of them' I agreed, following him onto the court.

i took a seat on the bleachers, watching as the girls warmed up.

my professor, jane, was sat next to me and giving me tips as i held my camera in my hands.