8⛓️

Taehyung stared at Namjoon, waiting for the man to say that he had just been joking about everything that had occurred so far.

But it never came.

Taehyung glanced at each man in the room once again, and none of them looked like they were about to crack open and spill the beans and say that this was all a big joke.

Nobody did.

"Am i supposed to just comprehend what you just said?" Taehyung said, looking at the leader once again.

Taehyung was getting tired. This date was starting to get horrible by the minute.

"Well, it isn't quite complicated, is it?" Namjoon replied, taehyung glared at the man and got up.

"I take back what i said, i don't want to get involved in it." he looked at everyone "in whatever this is."

Taehyung moved to get away from the table but didn't get far. His arm was pulled back until he hit the table.

"What the fuck!" He yelled as he looked behind him to find namjoon.

The rest of the men had moved away and were just watching.

Namjoon moved to be infront of taehyung and pushed the boy until taehyung was stuck between the table and namjoon.

Namjoon pushed taheyung once again and the boy was flush agaisnt the table his movements made the drink behind him spill.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung asked with gritted teeth.

Namjoon just smiled and placed a hand in taehyungs hair gripping it hard, taehyung hissed at the pain but his glare never left. He didn't want to look scared.

"I told you, no running away"

"That was before i found out you already have a bunch of others!" Taehyung yelled trying to push namjoon off of him.

Namjoon let go of taheyungs hair and spoke suddenly in a soft tone.

"Is that wrong? Am i not aloud to love more then once?"

Taheyung was startled by the sudden change in tone and atmosphere.

"I love them all, and now you too"

Taehyung was shocked 'did he just say he loved me?!' Taehyung thought in panic.

"I love you taehyung" namjoon whispered as he placed a soft hand on taehyungs cheek.

The warmth of the touch made taehyung feel at ease once again.

"I love you" he said once again as if to engrave the words into taehyungs mind.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon, and then at the rest when the leader pulled away.

Namjoon opened his arms and spoke again "no one can say that this is wrong, my love for you all runs deep in my veins and now its complete"

He looked at taehyung "because we found our missing piece"

"Now, tell me you will stay" namjoon asked again.

Taehyung was confused, he didn't know.

But he did see that trying to walk away from this had turned everything sour.

So he closed his eyes and sighed giving up taehyung nodded his head.

"He said yes!" Taehyung heard a voice before he could try and figure out who it was his cheeks were taken in warm hands and he felt unfamiliar lips on his own.

When the initial shock died down, taehyung relaxed into the touch and closed his eyes.

When the other person moved away taehyung finally saw who had just kissed him, hoseok.

-'-

Taehyung dropped his coat on his bed and removed his sweater.

The boy seemed in a daze,he threw his phone on the bed along with the rest of his clothes and decided to take a shower.

Running a hot shower taehyung let it calm him down and bring him back to the present.

"What the fuck happened today"

He whispered as he wiped his face.

-'-

Taehyung was in his office when maya barged in loudly.

"Boss!" She groaned, taehyung looked up from his file and watched as maya stumbled and caught herself by placing the giant bouquet on his desk.

"What's this?" He asked confused unable to see maya over the bouquet.

Maya moved to the side so she could see taehyung and pointed at the flowers.

"Some man dressed as a bodyguard pushed them on the front desk and demanded someone from your floor comes to pick them up."

Taehyung stared at maya for a second longer "oh and i think there's a letter in there somewhere"

She nonchalantly pointed and left dusting her hands.

Taehyung got up from his chair and looked at the top of the flowers, his favorite.

Taehyung cursed under his breath 'he even knows this' he thought as he spotted the letter.

He didn't have to check to see who it was from there was only one person who did this in his life.

Opening the letter taehyung dreaded what was written in it.

My dear taehyung

I would like to apologize for how the event of our last date unfolded, but i do want to let you know the boys already like you alot. I cannot wait for you to form a bond with them.

I would like to end this letter by apologizing for my behavior, we will get to talk more about such things in person so i won't bore you.

But do accept this as a gift and an apology from all of us.

Love,
Namjoon

Taehyung sighed, namjoon had a way to get his wants from the boy.

It hadn't even been a long time since taehyung met the man and ended up in his bed, and now he his entangled with the black diamond mafia.

Taehyung put the letter on his desk much more softly then the first one he received, that one gave taehyung chills whenever he thought about it.

The boy sat down and stared at the flowers. It was hard to process being in a relationship with a mafia leader, but that man already had 5 lovers!.

Closing his eyes taehyung forgot all about his work, the boy let his head fall backwards on his chair.

Its not that having more then one lover was unknown to taehyung, he had never thought of himself as someone who could ever be in a polyamorous relationship.

Taehyung rubbed his palm on his face.

"I don't hate it though" Taehyung declared to himself.

-'-

- SO what do we think?? As i said in the description of this there might be a bit of manipulation and things that seem quite toxic in a relationship... so please dont think this is how love is supposed to be.

I love u all, and please leave some feedback 💜💜😘