~ Cast ~

RANPO (17) (has come to finish his junior and senior high school in America after his father gets a job at a university)

ELISE (8) (in 3rd grade)

KYUSAKU (13) (in 7th grade and a little crazy but that's okay)

YUKICHI (45) (got a job teaching at a university in Connecticut)

OUGI (40) (is a surgeon)

THE FITZGERALD COVEN

Seniors

LOUISA (19) (older than Poe but just as shy, they have tea and cookies together when it's too sunny to go to school. Was turned many decades ago by Francis to be his secretary.)

HOWARD (18) (tired)

MARGARET (19) (loves Southern Belle fashion, reading, and writing, neutral to Poe, but secretly finds him endearing, only told this to Nathaniel.)

NATHANIEL (18) (loves god and Margaret, the two joined the Fitzgerald Coven as a couple)

Juniors

EDGAR (17) (Was taken in by Francis six years ago after his parents were killed when someone attempted to rob the Poe family home. Edgar's father owned a lucrative publishing business and his mother was a semi-famous interior decorator. Fitzgerald bought both businesses and the home. Since Edgar had no other living relatives, he went to live with Francis and Zelda, who raised him like their own. He was turned two years ago and has been living with him since, he is quiet and shy, loves poetry, and books, and doesn't talk to anyone . . . until Ranpo) 

JOHN (17) (He asked to be turned so he could be stronger and provide for his family and their farm after several bad harvests, he wanted to see the world and after his family members all passed of old age he came to live with the Fitzgeral coven.)

MARK (17) (always down for anything, he found the coven by accident)

LUCY (16) (Was turned by Fitzgerald only one year ago, but she's been living with them for 9 years, ever since Francis rescued her from an abusive orphanage when she was 8. She is wild and is kind of annoyed at Poe's shyness and they fight a lot but still loves him a lot, she's a sophomore at Manhasset Manor Academy)

Parents/Coven leaders

FRANCIS (32) (loves his adopted children, and turned them because he wants his daughter back) (he donated the school library which is called The Zelda and Francis S Key-Fitzgerald Library.

ZELDA (32) (was and kind of still is, depressed because of the loss of her and Francis' daughter but got better after getting to raise Edgar and Lucy, she just wants to see them happy)