Part 5 (the meeting)

(In this story all the primarchs that died are alive in this story between you'll)

(Maggie the red point of view)Me and all my sisters were all called into a meeting by the chaos goddesses themselves

Me and all my sisters were all called into a meeting by the chaos goddesses themselves. Which was really surprising since none of the chaos goddesses get along with each other and even then holding a meeting all together in the same room. Meaning this is a very serious matter for us all. As me and my sister all got there to the room we saw all the chaos goddesses sitting on a thrones in the room where the meeting was being held by them in private.

 As me and my sister all got there to the room we saw all the chaos goddesses sitting on a thrones in the room where the meeting was being held by them in private

Once we all enter the room we all waited for them to answer us why they all called us in here. After a while of silence of no noise and angry being felt in the room by all of them. My chaos goddesses finally answered us and told us something that sent angry throw all of my and sisters as well.
Tallulah: "this meeting has something to do with your mother the anathema." She said to the daemon primarchs with such angry in her voice.
Maggie: "my mother? Why does this have to do with anything about this meeting?" I ask her with angry in my voice with mention of my good for nothing mother.
As I said that to Tallulah. Slaanesh answered me that caused me to have a blush of my face and other sisters. Which made my face even redder than it is already is.
Slaanesh: "do you remember that Custode name y/n that always had guard your mother and all of you?" She say with desire in her voice as well angry in it.
Maggie the red (blushing): "o-of course m-my goddess. How co-could I every f-forget a-about y/n." I say stuttering because of my blush on my face with with steam like smoke coming out of my head. My other sister was the same as me when they all mention y/n.
While Cathay was happening all the chaos goddesses had noticed how all their daemon primarchs reacted to y/n. Which made them suspicious and curious while also angry as well if they also love their y/n?
Until one of the daemon primarchs asked why they were mentioning their mother and y/n.
Fulgencia (Fulgrim): my mistresses why are you mentioning our mother and y/n. She say while still blushing while a little confused on the topic.
All the chaos goddesses:".........................it is because your mother fuck and took y/n virginity" they all said while furious and anger in their voices as the whole room around begin to shake.

All the daemon primarchs:"............................. WHAT???!!!! WE'LL WILL KILL THAT BITCH FOR TAKING OUR HUSBAND VIRINITY!!!!!!"
When they all said that it caught the chaos goddesses off guard. They had a little suspicion that they might like him or something. With that they all came up with a plan to use the daemon primarchs to get y/n to them.

Meanwhile back in the imperium. All the loyalist primarchs arrived at Holy Terra to meet up with their mother and y/n.
All the loyalists primarchs: "we are coming for you y/n and we can't wait to have you after millenniums and make you our permanently."

While standing guard for the empress. I just shivered out of nowhere. I don't know why but I just try to not think to much of it. As I went back to guarding the empress until she called my name.
Empress: "~y/n I need you to come in here~" I called to me to enter her bedroom.
As she called me I followed her order and open the door and enter in.
What I saw surprised me.