Part 23

(Y/n pov)

I didn't know what to say. As I stood there for a while with Lelith by my side. It has been many decades since I last saw both of them. When I had help them both to get back to their respective homes. I guess both of them had join forces. I continue standing there until Idranel decides to break the silence.

Idranel: "it has indeed been many years since I and Taldeer last saw you Y/n." She said with heart in her pupil eyes.

" She said with heart in her pupil eyes

As well as in Taldeer. When I look at her as well.

I didn't know what to say to them

I didn't know what to say to them. They all had crazy and insane things to get me to stay with them. When I was finally able to get them all home. So, I literally had to knock them out and left each one of them in their room. In there home world as I left once my mission was done. They were my friends I guess they pretty angry when they woke up. 

Taldeer: "you know it was really rude to knock both of us out Y/n." She said really intensely as I gulp at that. Since it really scary when female that I know are terrifying.

Y/n: "s-sorry to the both of you. You both didn't leave me any choice when I finally had to leave. I didn't want to do it but I had to." I look at them when I explain my reasons to them.

Taldeer: "we know but it was still rude Y/n. So, who this other elder with? She say a little angry at that last part.

Y/n: "she is Lelith." I say as introduced the two of them to her.

I can tell that the both of them are angry. With their facial expressions. As Lelith went on guard because of it. Seeing this I sigh.

Y/n: "can you two please show no hostility to her?" I say to them. When I said that they calm down a little bit. But I can still feel the hostility in the room that we were in.

Idranel: "of course Y/n anything for you." She say with a smile on her face

Y/n: "thank you Idranel. I appreciate it very much." I say kindly.

Y/n: "now, can I ask both something?" I ask them

Idranel: "of course y/n. What on your mind?" She ask

Y/n: "since I'm here can you both help me get home?" I ask them

When I said that both her and Taldeer tense up a bit.

Idranel: "of course if you want that." She said nervously

Y/n: "thank you very much Idranel." I say to her

After that we all left the room that we were all in.

|Meanwhile somewhere in the warp|

(Lora pov)

Both me and sons were on a mission

Both me and sons were on a mission. Since our goddesses had told us something had happened. And that they wanted me and my sons to go found out what it was. As my sons fly the ship I was in my room preying to my goddesses. Once I was finished with that I decided to think about Y/n. ~oh Y/n how lovely would it be if I had you under me and worshipping like goddess~ I just blush thinking about it. Maybe I should leave my room and see how my sons are doing? Yeah I should do that. So, I left my room and ask how everything is going. They told me that it was going good and soon we would reach our destination. Good I told them and went to go check on other things. Before I could leave they told me that it was a Eldar ship. Hmmm interesting what could those Eldar done to get our goddesses intentions?

|The End|

Sorry for no update guys