Prologue

This is what I have done so far. Chapter 1 is almost finished.

  "Shortstack, git back here"! Hunter stood on the porch with his arms crossed, yelling at his boyfriend.

  Prince looked over his shoulder and grinned.

  "Catch me first"!

  Hunter smiled, narrowed his eyes, and accepted the challenge. He leapt off the porch and ran after Prince

  Prince's eyes widened and he tried to pick up the pace.

  Hunter easily caught up with him, and scooped him up bridal style.

  "Hunter, put me down"! Prince squirmed against his boyfriend's hold on him.

  "Nope. You're comin' with me now".

  Prince crossed his arms and stuck out his lower lip.

  "You're no fun".

  Hunter chuckled, his warm low voice causing a blush to rise to Prince's cheeks.

  "You were the one who wanted couple pictures. And it's our turn".

  "Yeah, but I don't know how we'll even take them. I'm so much shorter than you".

  "We'll figure somethin' out, Shortstack. Don't worry". Hunter laid a kiss on Prince's forehead as he began to walk back to the house.

  "Put me down before we go inside. I want to save the moment you carry me over the threshold for our wedding".

  Hunter stopped and looked down at his boyfriend.

  "Prince,...I haven't even proposed. And furthermore, we've only been together a year".

  "So? I don't want you to carry me over the threshold yet".

  Hunter put Prince down gently on the porch.

  "Alright, there. You can walk in on your own two feet".

  Prince grinned and reached for Hunter.

  Hunter grabbed Prince's hand and held it.

  "Ya' ready"?

  "I suppose".

  "Don't worry, Shortstack. You'll be fine. The pictures will be somethin' we cherish for years to come".