December 18th

Louis slowly blinks his eyes open as he hears footsteps and rustling from another room. Sighing, he realises that Harry is no longer lying next to him but is the source of the noises that made him wake up.

Lying on his stomach, he immediately becomes aware of his very prominent morning wood and sighs again - because why is Harry such a morning person and instead of next to him, who knows where. After all, Harry could help him out here. Louis also remembers exactly what Harry whispered into his ear during their phone sex.

Sexually frustrated and still a little sleepy, he sets off to look for his boyfriend.

The attitude to let him wake up alone! On their first morning together after their separation that felt like an eternity.

Louis finds Harry in the kitchen, with headphones on his head and a swinging bum in the tightest of lacy panties and otherwise bare skin except for the bandage around his wrist.

In fucking lace! Hello?

To put it this way - the sight doesn't help much with Louis' erection. Like a predator, Louis slowly sneaks up from behind, ready to pounce on his prey in the next moment. More like pounce into him.

When he stands close behind Harry, who has not yet noticed Louis' existence, he gently places his hands on his waist and slowly strokes them down to his hips. The feeling of the fine lace under his hands is something that almost makes Louis come on the spot.

"Lou," Harry sighs, slightly startled, but immediately puts down the knife he was using to spread toast and pulls his headphones off his head.

"You naughty angel," Louis whispers against his neck and pulls Harry against his abdomen with his hips, letting him feel exactly what they're dealing with here.

"How come you're not lying next to me in bed with these sexy underwear on? How come this is the first time I've ever seen you in something like this? I always insist on it from now on," Louis continues talking between many small kisses that he continues to place on Harry's back. His hands slowly move around Harry, finding his cock already half hard under the panties.

"It's my last shift as an angel today, Lou. I have to go straight away," Harry replies quietly.

"That doesn't answer any of my questions darling."

Louis grabs Harry's cock and squeezes lightly, wanting to make sure he realises what he's missing here.

"You should call in sick. Your only shift as an angel is here with me," Louis breathes against the soft skin, then quickly turns Harry around in his embrace and easily pulls him into a heated kiss. They both moan as their lips meet and their tongues massage each other while Harry's good hand now begins to stroke Louis' naked upper body, over his back and finally pinches one of his asscheek firmly.

"I promised I'd come one last time today," Harry murmurs against his lips.

But Louis breaks away from him and shakes his head. "No, I'm being selfish today. You will stay with me."

"But-"

Louis silences Harry with a finger to his lips.

"Shut up and listen carefully to what we are doing now. Also, I remind you of what you told me - you promised me a good fuck as soon as you got your hands on me. Wasn't it like that?" Louis asks with a raised eyebrow, swinging his hips and rubbing his dick hard and stiff against Harry's, who sighs softly.

"Yeah, that's true baby," Harry finally nods, literally burning Louis with the fiery look in his eyes.

"That's why you're putting on your wings now but instead of fucking me, you're going to ride me. I want to enjoy the sight of you. What's more, the wings fit perfectly with these sensual panties you're wearing. What do you think of that?" Louis asks seductively and lets his fingertip slide over Harry's collarbone to his nipple, which he then teases further.