Volume 4

On a Saturday afternoon, Gus visits Aces Barbershop for his regular haircut and shave. Donald, the son of the owner, takes care of him and shows him the results when he is done. Gus compliments him, "not bad Junior, you're better than your old man." Donald's dad, Ace asks Gus, "What cha talking 'bout Gus, saying my boy is better than his old man!" Gus replies, "He is, why are you jealous?" Ace replies, "Why would I be when he learned from the best."

As Ace and Gus have a friendly argument, a slim, slick-looking man walks into the barbershop and greets everyone. "Good afternoon my people, always keeping the faith." Shaking and slapping everyone's hand before announcing, "by the way a nine is out." Almost all the grown men begin moaning, along with Gus's cussing, "SHIT and I just place a five on a seven to come out, FUCK!" "Now my brothers", says the dude continuing, "Time for lowdown, Word around the way is about this grizzled old timer, who took this dude dressed as a lady to his place so he could get some booty, he met this dude looking lady at this neighborhood bar around the way and what really happened is the old bastard thought she was a she, but it turns out that she is a he and y'all know something; I believe that horny old bastard got so desperate that he got sum booty from him anyway!  I am going to do some investigation and expose this silly old ass fart and ask why he done it, after he found that lady is a dude (laughing it up)!  He probably was desperate." Gus yells, "ALRIGHT MESSENGER, supposed you do find out who the silly old fart is, you ask him why he done it and he takes you to his place, offers you a drink, get your ass drunk, bends you over and fucks the shit out of you." The dude getting serious, "I don't find that shit funny old man." Gus adds, "It would with you bent over getting pumped. Knowing you, you'll probably enjoy it, though the old fart got your ass drunk." "WHAT DA, man what kind of faggot ass talk is that?" says the dude already agitated with the other patrons snickering. George tells the dude, "Calm down Frasier, he is just fucking wit cha." Frasier replies, "I don't care, I don't appreciate that kind of talk, especially when it pertains to me. In here embarrassing me in front of all these people. Man-n-n let me get the fuck out of here, before I put this old fart to sleep." Frasier angrily leaves the barbershop with Gus sarcastically adding, "Whoa, did I hurt his feelings?" Everyone in the shop is cracking up.