Volume 7

Gus arrives at Freddy's on Thursday night, in his usual cheerful mood as he greets everyone. He sees Frasier with his lady saying "hi" to them, but Frasier gives him a disdainful look. Gus ignores him and goes to his favorite spot, where he orders a Jack Daniels and a Corona Extra. His old friend Tank joins him and asks him, "say Gus, what's up with you and that cat there, all you done said is hi to him and his lady and he gave you an uppity face. You want me to straighten him up for you Gus." Gus says, "Nah, fuck him! Chump hasn't been the same since I insulted his manhood at Aces." "I see why, him and his lady been arguing and fussing since they came in here," Tank says, suddenly Frasier's woman is yelling at him, "GET DA FUCK AWAY FROM ME LITTLE BOY, YOU'RE BOTHERING ME!" Feeling embarrassed, Frasier wants to slap her, getting ready with his woman daring 'til Freddy warns him, "HEY! Not here, take it outdoors and away from here." Upset, Frasier storms out of the bar cursing.

The woman still ticked-off, Gus tells Tank, "Listen man, I rap with you later, I going to go and score me some pussy tonight." Tank catching on asking, "Gus, hold up brother, I know you are not thinking about making a move on his lady." Gus replies, "Heck yeah, beside she needs a real man to comfort her." Gus taking his glass of Jack and bottle of Corona, sitting next to her saying, "pardon me ma'am, I don't mean to disturb you." "You right; you are disturbing me, so get away from me old man, before you get cursed out." The woman says, with Gus telling her, "Hey, don't get mad at me, because you had it with that fool. After all, he got beef with me also, you saw how he snubbed me, when I came in here and said hi to all. I just came over to see if you are all right and offer you a drink from me, for comfort." She looks at him saying, "COMFORT HA! All you want to do is get me in the mood, so you can get inside my drawers, nothing happening here pops, so you might as well take your lonely ass somewhere and take a nap. Besides if I was to, you'll probably, could not get it up or pass out on top of me." "Oh, how would you know?" Gus asks, with the woman responding, "Pardon me?" Gus retorts, "How would you know whether or not I could handle you?" Frasier's woman watches Gus wondering what to say to him.

Later, Gus and Frasier's woman, Donna are at her place, in her bedroom, on the bed having sex with both of them fully naked and Gus is top of her stroking looking right at her face and he is yelling, "I COMING BABY, I'M COMING BABY, OH SHIT I'M COMING AND I AM READY TO BLOW!" Donna tells him, "Keep it coming, oh shit! It has been a long time since I had this kind of fucking! Oh man you are great!"

Afterward, Gus gets up from the bed telling her, "What a woman you are, and fine as expensive wine and very classy. What we done Donna, is what I called some good-ass loving!" Donna sits up on the side of her bed lighting a cigarette ready to puff saying, "Heck yeah, you gave me that good old fashion love. Did not have to wait too long, took your time, got it right and it lasted a good long time, like it supposed to be. You know Gus; I know I behaved like a real bitch, when we met at Freddy's earlier. But that Frasier was getting on my, ooh nerves. His problem is he thinks he is too perfect. Always around me correcting me, as to what I am doing and where I am going. Heck, I can't even go in the bathroom and sit on the john without him being there, but I tell you one thing, if he found out what we just done, he is going to be awfully mad, as if I give a flying shit!" Gus tells her, "I don't give a flying shit either." Putting his pants on, kissing Donna on her lips and she tells Gus, "You, you're for real and you know how to treat a woman and I am looking forward to doing it again." Gus says, "So am I! So am I and I can't wait!" Donna says, "Neither could I!"

As Gus is walking out of Donna's apartment building, Frasier is about to go in. He says to Gus, "I can't believe they let anyone in this building. I never expected a low-life like you to reside here." Gus replies before leaving, "Just so you know, errand boy, I just had romantic sex with this woman who lives in apartment 4-K. Her name is Donna and it was amazing!" Frasier is furious and Gus laughs as he walks away. Frasier enters the building and he calms down while on the elevator, "Oh please, I can't even imagine or fathom him and Donna together!"

After unlocking and closing the entrance door, Frasier walks calmly to the bedroom. On his way, he stops inside the bathroom and notices the toilet seat up. He leaves the bathroom after he urinates. He enters the bedroom, Donna on the bed, lying down watching TV, the room smelled like the aftermath of sex. He asks her, "He was here, that old ghetto-trash Gus. I bumped into him leaving this building smiling like the cat that swallowed the canary, plus the room smells like two people who just got through having sex. He was up here, don't deny it" Donna replies, "Okay, I won't deny it, Gus was up here and yes, we were butt-naked having sex!" Frasier getting furious, "WHAT, woman who do you think you are bringing some stray from the bar into our home and the two of you have the nerve to do it on our bed, woman I ought to, HMM!" Frasier fuming, with Donna replying, "Don't even think about it; if you do, your ass will be sitting inside a jail cell, don't even think about it!" "Donna, I got a reputation around here to uphold, just the notion of that strange old man like him in this bedroom on top of you is enough to make me a laughingstock, got folks around here thinking I'm not handling my business correct!" Frasier says, with Donna looking his direction replying, "Excuse you, what reputation and business may I ask? For your information and may, I remind you that this is my apartment. Where I pay my rent on time, along with my bills, my name on the lease and I have been living here, way before I met you and first bring you here from the bar, like some stray to which I have given you a place to stay, I might add." Frasier is speechless, angrily leaving the bedroom and out the apartment. Donna adds, "that's right little boy, run away like you always do when things don't go your way and stay away, I don't need you around me having a temper tantrum."