Male in the belly?

Open to black.

"As the first century of the Targaryen dynasty came to a close, the health of the Old King, Jaehaerys, was failing." Rhaenyra said narrating as it cut into Harrenhal.

The shot pans up from the floor to two maesters carrying a large chest through a crowded room towards the king.

"What is going to happen now?" Poseidon asked. "Question is what is happening I mean nevermind." Zeus said. "You waste your time for what?" Ares smirk as Zeus.

"Don't go there." Zeus warned Ares. "Shush old man." Percy and Poseidon said together. "Your old too dad." Percy said as Poseidon gasps on offense.

"In those days, House Targaryen stood at the height of its strength with 10 adult dragons under its yoke. No power in the world could stand against it." Rhaenyra narrates as it cuts to a wide shot of the room.

"They sure about that?" Ares grinned as he looked at Percy. "If only we still had dragons I would burn some people like them." Percy said as he looked at Ares, and Zeus.

"Revenge should be yours!" Poseidon shouted out. "Calm down." Percy said to his father.

"King Jaehaerys reigned over nearly 60 years of peace and prosperity. But tragedy had claimed both his sons, leaving his succession in doubt. So, in the year 101, the Old King called a Great Council to choose an heir." Rhaenyra narrated.

The maesters bring the chest to Jaehaerys.

"Nugget." Percy said as people just laughed.

"Over a thousand lords made the journey to Harrenhal. Fourteen succession claims were heard but only two were truly considered: Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, the King's eldest descendant, and her younger cousin, Prince Viserys Targaryen, the King's eldest male descendant." Rhaenyra narrated.

"A women in running for the throne!" Athena happily said. Maybe she won't win....eh I Believe her! Athena thought.

"You know their is a big chance that she would not win since this was before we was born. Women at that time couldn't sit on the throne without marrying a King." Aphrodite said.

The shot cuts to each Targaryen as the narration mentions them. The chest is opened. Jaehaerys pulls out a scroll and reads it.

"It is declared by all lords paramount and lords vassal of the Seven Kingdoms that Prince Viserys Targaryen be made Prince of Dragonstone." Jaehaerys said as Viserys and his wife Aemma look relieved, while Rhaenys remains mostly expressionless.

Poor her! Everyone thought.

"Rhaenys, a woman, would not inherit the Iron Throne. The lords instead chose Viserys...my father." Rhaenyra narrated as Viserys and Rhaenys exchanged glances.

"Jaehaerys called the Great Council to prevent a war being fought over his succession. For he knew the cold truth. The only thing that could tear down the House of the Dragon...was itself." Rhaenyra narrated as it faded to black.

"And it did." Someone had said. "Who said that!?" Everyone yelled. "Just someone." That person responded.

A golden Targaryen sigil appears and then disappears, followed by a text that reads, "IT IS NOW THE NINTH YEAR OF KING VISERYS I TARGARYEN'S REIGN. 172 YEARS BEFORE THE DEATH OF THE MAD KING, AERYS, AND THE BIRTH OF HIS DAUGHTER, PRINCESS DAENERYS TARGARYEN."Some of the text fades to leave, " 172 YEARS BEFORE DAENERYS TARGARYEN." before that, too, fades.

"Daenerys Targaryen?" Percy asked. "She is related to you by your mother old blood." I said. As Percy just nodded.

I didn't know about that yet. But I hope I can meet her! Percy thought with a smile.