Chapter 3: pop a question

You are now blushing looking at Kim not sure what to say other than, "Are you pranking me, Kim?"

Kim looks at you confused before saying with his hands waving in front of his body "No, NO, I am not trying to prank you Y/N, I am serious..."

Now you are confused then you ask, "Kim, sorry to ask this, but why me?"

Kim then says with a smirk as he leans against a desk in the room, "Ugh, cause why not?"

"Well for starters I am not as pretty as Bonnie," you say crossing your arms.

"True you're not pretty, rather Y/N, I find you more than just pretty perhaps Gorgeous works better..." Kim says looking down a bit as he says those sweet words to you, which causes your face to turn a burning hot feeling.

"But I am not popular..." you say with a shaky voice.

"And I don't care if you are Y/N popular or not..." Kim says looking at you seriously.

You try to think of what else to give an excuse as to why Kim shouldn't go out with you, but Kim says "Of course, it's not a 'date-date' more like I need to bring a female partner to this important dinner to have some type of show I have a girlfriend"

"Ah I see... wait does that mean you would need to kiss me at the event?" You asked looking at Kim shocked.

Kim looks at you with almost wide eyes, and maybe blush, but he says quickly "Maybe if you're ok with that...?"

With that, a big grin starts to form on your face before saying "When is this 'date' now Kim?"

"Friday at 7 pm," Kim says looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh I am free that day, but is it a fancy place?" You asked now worried about not having the correct outfit to wear.

Kim looks at you maybe while thinking if it is a fancy party before saying, "Yes it is, why? Do you not have something to wear to it?"

You look to the window before simply nodding.

With that Kim gives out a sign sound coming from his lips before saying "No, no, not to worry, you're free Thursday after school?"

You look at Kim before saying "Ahh, yeah why?"

Kim smiles before saying "Then, let's go shopping for an outfit."

You then look at your thumbs before saying in a bit of a shameful tone of voice, "The thing is, I have no money..."

Kim gives a quick laugh before saying quickly "Sorry not to laugh at you, but Y/N I said let go shopping meaning I'll get you the outfit, as a way to say thank you for helping me out."

You start to blush before saying "Kim, I think I need to be honest with you now-"

Kim looks at you with a confused face but is waiting for you to give out the question.

"Kim I should say that I have a crush on......" you start to blush even more looking down onto the floor, twirling your thumbs around.

"Oh I understand, you have a crush on me," Kim says causing your stomach to drop, quickly looking up at him.

"Y-you knew?" You say confused.

"To tell the truth, Y/N it's not hard to see that you like me no offense. You blush when I get near you, and you become jealous when another person gets close to me" Kim says to your question with a bit of a smirk.

"Oh..... I see, well this awkward" you say now, slowly dying on the inside.

"To tell the truth Y/N, you're the only girl with a crush on me who doesn't stalk me," Kim says with a bit of a laugh.

"Way to rub the knife in the wound deeper," you say looking at him, but you simply do not want to be here anymore.

"Say Y/N-" Kim started to say making his way to you and slowly leaning in your face with a smirk.

"Y-yes Kim...." you say blushing in a breathy tone. Inside you scream but you aren't able to move.

"You know your my type in every way I have to admit, since we are talking about our secrets. But I do want to ask something, do you want to kiss me right now?" Kim says with a serious expression written onto his face.

You don't know what to say other than "Would you kiss me if I answered correctly?"

With this Kim cups your cheek with his hand, as he pushes your body against his near a table, meaning you have nowhere to run in this classroom.

"May I kiss you Y/N?" Kim says with now blush written on his face.