✂︎ - 4

─── ・ ◦∿☽: *.♤ .* :∿☾◦. ───

____________________________

🪨💿🌑🎧🌑💿🪨

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ -
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

____________________________

of course sans luck wasn't the same, evidently, because he was currently burning holes into the back of the head of the boy he longed to ignore rather than focusing on whatever the teacher was saying.

jung wooyoung.

the one san wished he'd never met was sitting near the back of the room, a few chairs in front of him, yeosang, and jongho (but yeosang was too focused on playing with jonghos hair to even notice wooyoung in the first place). san stared at wooyoung, eyes sharpening, face flattening, he didn't know how to feel- being so close to someone he had done absolutely everything he could to avoid and shut out.

great, he thought plainly, before willing himself to drag his eyes away and to the board.

"psst," san ignored the noise.

"pssst." san really tried ignoring it.

"san!"

but, of course, yeosang never gave up.

"what." he whispered flatly, dragging his eyes away from the front of the room to look at yeosang boredly.

"is that... y'know...him?" yeosang whispered, nodding over in wooyoungs direction. the boy was looking down at his desk, or more likely his phone, uncaring to what the teacher was saying or the world around him. san rolled his eyes, "yes dipshit, it is."

"okay rude. just asking." yeosang scoffed, quickly sitting up when the teacher cleared his throat loudly, eyes sharpening at them.

when the teacher turned back around to continue his lecture, san snickered at yeosangs blushing face, gaining a glare from them. it wasn't long before jongho jumped into their not-so-hidden convo, mumbling to san,
"are you gonna be okay?"

and san sighed, shifting in his seat,
"i couldn't give a shit about him or what he does. as long as it doesn't involve me- i'm fine."

what san said had technically been true. it seemed avoiding the boy all together was the best choice and left the least amount of pain for san to deal with; over the years it had gotten easier, and now all that was really left was resentment.

whenever he'd see wooyoung in the halls (which was rare up till now) he'd get this pit in his stomach, a burn in his chest, he felt unwanted, unloveable, unworthy. it made him frustrated- made his brain spiral on and on about how utterly replaceable he was; and of course, it broke him down till there was nothing left to do but hate.