✂︎ - 14

── ・ ◦∿☽: *.♤ .* :∿☾◦. ───

____________________________

🪨💿🌑🎧🌑💿🪨

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ -

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

____________________________

wooyoung was.......upset. he was upset, he was drunk, and he was high out of his mind which meant he needed a distraction. he needed to get laid. he didn't like seeing san here, he didn't like that he wasn't the one talking to him, wasn't the one dancing with him- that he wasn't the one who brought him here and wouldn't be taking him home. wooyoung hated seeing san because it made him feel like he was thirteen all over again falling into a bottomless pit of confusion. the past six years have been spent staying away from san so he wouldn't feel that way again- and yet for some reason he couldn't stop himself from wanting to be near the other again now that he was so close. though for now, wooyoung had downed another glass, pushed his messy thoughts to the side, and found a pretty distraction in the living room.

the girl from earlier lured him in, she motioned him closer, pressed her back against the wall and batted her eyelashes at wooyoung; eyes wracking over him like she'd never seen such a nice meal before. wooyoung liked that- he liked her, or, at least that's what he told himself when he moved closer. she really was pretty, and straightforward to, she didn't waste a second before throwing herself at him, muffling his "hey," with her needy kisses.

but wooyoung didn't mind. a distraction was a distraction; wooyoung didn't need san, wooyoung didn't care. that's why he tried to focus of licking into the girls mouth, hips pressing against her as he pushed her against the wall, begging to do more. he focused on keeping her where he had her, focused on the feeling of her kisses, the sweetest of her lip gloss, the softness of her skin. he wanted so desperately to focus on her but

oh- san was watching.

wooyoung could see him, a quick flash in the corner of his eye, he was on the couch, only this time, his eyes were locked onto wooyoung. wooyoung who gripped at the girls hips, wooyoung who dragged his lips down her jaw, wooyoung who sucked at her neck, painting it with marks that made her moan and whine for more underneath him. he knew san was watching him, that's why, when he slipped two fingers past the girls lips he shot san a glance.

in his drunk haze he couldn't make out the emotion that flashed over sans face, couldn't understand any of it past his undying need of making san jealous. hell, he didn't even understand why he needed to so bad; all he knew is that san was watching and he needed to give a show.

wooyoung turned back to the girl, pressing his fingers down on her tongue in a taunt before sucking at her neck again, biting into her skin as she rocked up against his leg, arms desperately clung around his shoulders. it was a dangerous game, but wooyoungs mind was so far gone he couldn't stop himself, something in him wanted san to see, to watch- to want. he wanted to make san crave him the way he craved him. he wanted san to lose his absolute mind so he could understand even just a bit what wooyoung felt every time he looked at him. it wasn't fair. it wasn't. but wooyoung pulled back a bit, looking at san again for a moment before whispering hotly, "can you handle more?"