2

Chan rubbed his nose with a :] smile. He was sitting in a seat between Seungmin and Hyunjin at a coffee shop where Spiderman had taken them. Four guys were sitting across from them and they had no clue which was the superhero. Hah, you thought. It was clearly the slutty waisted chipmunk. Chan sipped his water and looked around. The decorations were very nice.

It felt homey. Except for the two emo-looking dudes. They were glaring with their arms behind their significant other. Chan assumed they were dating. Who knows, maybe they were just stupid and didn't know they were in love. He shook his head at them with a sigh. Poor hopeless teenagers. It wasn't that hard to tell if someone was in love with you. Just flash your tits. Kidding. But, hey, he wouldn't be complaining if you did for him. Woah, woah, share your ID first. Eighteen and older there ladies and gentlemen.

"So, freckles in fishnets," he pointed to the blonde with an interesting 80s fashion sense. His hand moved to the small hamburger-excuse him, beefy man-sitting next to him. "Donkey Kong." He continued to Spiderman. "Spiderwebs in spandex." He stopped at the guy with headphones around his neck. "And Asian Bruno Mars."

They all stared at him in confusion. "Who's Bruno Mars?" the blonde asked.

Chan smacked his hands dramatically on his cheeks. "You don't know the legend Bruno Mars?" They shook their heads. Chan smacked his lips and picked his drink back up, sassily sipping from his straw. "You aren't missing much. Anyway, I'm Mister Caked Up and these are my compadre's." He tilted his head toward Hyunjin. "Pinky-pie abridged." His head fell to Seungmin's side. "And Doctor Doofenshmirtz."

Spiderman looked at Seungmin. "Is he sane?"

"I question myself that every day."

"It's okay, I'm just a little neuro-spicy. Blame it on the ADHD baby-"

Pause!

Seungmin here for your friendly reminder that this book is for comedy

Seungmin here for your friendly reminder that this book is for comedy. No harm is intended with any jokes made. Don't go getting your panties in a bunch.

Got it?

Great!

Rewind!

"It's okay, I'm just a little neuro-spicy. Blame it on the ADHD baby," Chan said. He glanced at his hands and held them up to the light. "Woah, I just dissociated. It's almost like I'm not myself." A few blinks later and he had shrugged it off. "Anywho, why are we in this lovely cafe again?" All he remembered was getting dragged away.

"You fell through a portal in the sky," the superhero stated. "And we have real names."

"Sure, spiderweb spandex kid."

"It's Jisung."

"Jisung the spiderweb spandex kid."

Seungmin grabbed tape from his bag and peeled some of it off, smacking it on the guy's mouth. He apologized with an irritated expression. "My name is Seungmin. The guy with pink hair is Hyunjin and the idiot between us is Chan." The blonde vigilante mumbled something but it was incoherent and he bowed, slamming his forehead on the table.