His Malika{1}

Wednesday 11th April 2018

"Assalam'alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakahtu. Welcome to another wedding vlog, I don't know if I'll be able to vlog everything but we can always try, right?. Anyways, we - Ayman and I are going to get our dresses from Yass couture, Asad is driving and he is gisting with his girlfriend Ayman -  - and I'm taking clips, obviously. I will see you when we get there In Shaa Allah, byee."

" where is the bride"
"FAHEEMA, IM TALKING TO YOU, WHERE IS THE BRIDE"
"I don't know"
"What do you mean you don't know"
"Don't shout at me or else- "
"Else what, eh dumme a wadata, a wawata tappugo am so shut your mouth"
How Asma reached Binta will forever remain a mystery to Noor and Ayman,maybe they have to watch the clip the next thing they saw was Binta on the floor clutching the side of her face eyes bloodshot red with tears running down her cheeks spoiling her already hedious looking make-up, her fake eyelashes already falling from her left eye, Ayman was trying her best not to laugh, I kept moving my camera trying to get the best angle of Binta's already swollen face, e just dey ginger me sef while one of the employees, Barakah, of Yass couture stood there, gobsmacked.

Asma wagged her index finger at her while saying "min na gorgi ma don, gam majum ta ameta yathchugo am kala hala do, sinanon mi tappan ma seto a wali balde joi ha sibiti, Dada ma be Baba fotai volwa, an fu a andi ko be yatchi amin, so don't try me"(meaning: I'm not your mate, so don't tell me nonsense, if not I will beat you up so much you will sleep in a hospital room for 5 days, your parents won't say anything, you know what they told me and you, so don't try me). Binta nodded her head so much I feel it will ache later on, Anyways. Asma fixed her her headgear and her veil.

Let me fill you in on what happened. Asad brought us to Yass couture and left. Me and Ayman met Asma in the parking lot, we waited for her to park her car and we went inside, we were there for like 25 minutes and Yasmeen was running late. We left the bride-Farhana-in her Aunts house after the bridal shower yesterday.
Asma came from the Bakhoor house today(Ammi owns the place), me and Ayman are coming from the Kabir Dikko mansion-house(my father's house, thats what we all call it).
Then Binta came in looking high and mighty with her hedious looking make-up, it WAS NOT GIVINGG at all, the funny thing is that we don't even speak to this girl, my siblings and I, even tho we are cousin's and all we DON'T even meet talk less of socialising, she started shouting, like you know when you have a watch-dog and it sees a face he isn't familiar with it starts barking uncontrollably right?, that's what she resembled, sha, demanding to know where Farhana is we all ignored her, then she rudely asked Asma, since she didn't know she told her, did she listen? no, did she ask again? yes, did she interrupt Asma? Yes, did she get on Asma's Nerves? Yes, did Asma hit her? Yes, will Asma hit her again? Yes. What's a wedding without drama no?. Anyways

"Assalam'alaikum ladies" came an obviously fake high pitched voice.
"Yasmeen" Ayman and I said at the same time
"Why is Binta on the floor. Hi" she asked in her normal voice
"Oh, that, just Binta being Binta, I guess"
"Oh well. Sorry to keep you ladies waiting. Let me get them for you" Yasmeen informed us.

Actually, she should be sorry because the bombastic side eye Asma is giving Yass is scary, I'm scared of Asma, like as old ad I am, I'm scared of her. She has this... temper, yes, she has this temper and mood, okay, We-Me, Asma, Ayaan - inherited this temper,impatience and.... mood swings from our Naana which is very bad, but I'm the only one that is able to control the temper, Asma the mood swings and Ayaan the impatience, so me and Asma can't con...

"......said it." Yasmeen said Ayman
" you said what ?" Now I'm totally confused, I'm I missing something?, clearly I think I am.
"Nikam i feel like you over-think and work too much, don't you think so too Yasmeen"

So the conversation is about me, I hardly think of this as a conversation, really. Asma is on her phone walking ahead like she own the place, Anyhow.

"I think you are too observant don't you think? "

That shut Ayman up, don't get me wrong you see Ayman, she's not my favourite and definitely not an enemy, how i feel about her is just...neutral and she's also with my cousin , i see her all the time... but she can be very annoying, she is very annoying, I'm just curious as to how Asad keeps up with all that.

I love Yasmeen, did I mention that before, if I didn't then let me say it again. I love Yasmeen. She a badass bitch, like me and Yasmeen are alike in so many ways:

Similarities
▪︎we love our Deen, Alhamdullilah
▪︎We love our parents to death
▪︎we dislike nosy people
▪︎we hate fake shit(people included )
▪︎you see us you see elegance, class, modesty, money,
▪︎we absolutely love food and the gym

See the list will go on and on and-

"Here is yours" Yass muttered under her breath as she handed me three burgundy paper bags with beautiful designs on it with "Yass couture" written in cursive opened it and saw the goods inside I can see she has outdone herself, once again.

I don't need to open it to know, I've known Yasmeen since I was 14 and she aims, gives and gets the best. She opened her place last three months and she is doing exceptionally great so....

"You are trending " Yasmeen directs her statement towards me

"When I'm i not trending, what does todays headline say? "

" "Famous Hijabi supermodel Malika Dikko passed away due to an unfortunate accident on her way to Wuse" wow there's a picture of You, and a very unpleasant view of a car that's damaged. Badly, if I may add "

"Yesterday's headline said she is getting married to one Muhammad Ashraf Muhammad and they was a collage of both their pictures, this one is on nothernblog sha " Asma Adds

"Faqat, I saw that one, and I was thinking of spicing it up a little bit you know. It also seems like the guy in question is thinking the same...

_____________________________
Salam,
This chapter is like a flashback but the story starts in 2022.
First chapter Is up, show some love by sharing,
Thank you!

Amanii❣️