Clarifications

_________________________________

1 - As I said Issei is abandoned by the Faction and the only one that stay by his side is Ingvild. Meaning Issei is a Ex-Hero who has been gone making the citizens worried about there hero and where is he now? Issei won't be a master instead he helps Ritsuka like Bedivere and the Story is similar to Camelot.

2 - The girls of Issei harem have abandoned him and got them selves lovers that gave Issei the Fallen Dragon Disease and is currently coffin blood, and you may be asking? How does this affect him? Well the main causes his heart Is his core so his mana has become somewhat poisonous each time he tries to fight.  There's only four ways on dealing with this disease.

1. Turn himself into an evil dragon.
2. Start doing a ritual that has 50% chance of succeeding
3. Transplant a new heart specifically a dragons heart.
4. And lastly to accept it, and keep fighting. While coughing blood, and feeling your heart ache in pain.

With great power comes weakness. The one that abandoned him are Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, Kuroka, LeFay.

3 - As for Ritsuka she will be saved by Issei and has him join on saving his world. She brought many servants this time to help fighting the enemy that will come Issei get to know her and the Servants well that they become friends, and there are a few interested on him. The servants she brought are from the First Arc of Fgo. The Servants are randomly made of Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler, Avenger. Am open to suggestions on who she brings to fight against rizevim and his 8 Servants and the Army.

4 - Issei will be very powerful with all his abilities and powers are like his Cannon-self so he has Balance Breaker, Diabolos Dragon God. He will have different armor as well and will be explained and he'll have his sword Brynhildr as well as different weapons.

5 - Now you're probably wondering how Issei will face the servant who are current more powerful thanks to the mana of the world. His equal to their strength he could be considered a grand servant  but sadly he does have limits. As I said, he does have a disease that slows him down. Do expect a lot of battle scenes, bonding.

6 - Now his you're probably wonder Issei personality well it's been 4 years since Issei was abandoned so his 21 years old and his more mature and his more compenent than in his younger years since he seen the breast of the Goddess of breast name Chichigami and no longer wishing to build a harem, as he already did so... but fate will always give him a harem, he only wishes to help the people of the world as such, after saving Ritsuka Fujimaru, he joins Chaldea in order to do so...and seeing some new Oppai along the way wouldn't bother him.

.

.

.

.