10th

A bit silence after what happened a few minutes ago.

Yeonjun calling soobin binnie was just an accident right?. Right?

Thats what he's been thinking throughout the time. In his room staring at the ceiling yeonjun thought that. After he said that he couldn't face the other. Well ofc you'll be embarrassed if you accidently call someone by the nickname and it be coming out of now where.

His trail of thoughts come to an end when he heard a knock on his door.

" Mr choi-"

There he is again.

"Your father called on the house no. Saying your not picking up his calls. He wants to talk to you-"
Thats all soobin had to say as he saw yeonjun sprint out of his bedroom as if he's running for his life.

He chuckles.

"Hello dad."

"Yeonjun son where were you and why are you not picking up my calls?"

"Sorry dad my phone's battery died and I forgot to charge it"

"Oh- its OK then your mother and i were worried for you so don't keep your off for too long we might call OK"

"Sure dad I will"

"Yeonjun I- "
A sudden change in his voice.

"Yeonjun are you fine my son?"

"dad I'm fine really I'm ok"

"Yeonjun listen to me carefully now. I got a phone call from someone I don't know who.he said- he said he's gonna get to you. My son he said- he's gonna find you and take you away from us."

Yeonjun listening carefully to what his father said. He felt his fathers lips quiver through the phone as he was trying so hard not to breakdown in front of his son. Trying to be strong. More like pretending to be strong.

"Don't worry dad nothing will happen to me. I know how to take care of myself."

"I know that yeonjun I know your capable of taking care of yourself but I wanna assure something. Can you hand the phone to soobin."

Yeonjun tilts his head to the side seeing soobin standing with a brow raised.

"dad wants to talk to you" he handed the phone to soobin.

"Yes Mr.choi"

"Soobin-shi I would like you to train yeonjun. He knows most of it already but I want you to train him again and well this time so he can know the defense moves so he can be able to save him self from those people. Please soobin-shi do me another favor"

"you can count on me Mr.choi. I'll make sure to train him hard and I'll try my best to protect him and save him from the evil. I promise that."

"Thank you son. Thank you so much"

"That my job Mr. Choi thats what I'm hired for."

"Take care of my son and yourself "

" I will sir. I will"

The line ended as soobin put the phone back at its place. He sees yeonjun sitting on the couch, legs crossed as if he's thinking something hard.

"What did dad say?"

"He said you need to be trained. By me"

"Don't spit out nonsense. I know how to fight for myself."

"he knows that too but still he said that you need get back to your old self. You need to be trained. Again"

A minute of silence was there. Yeonjun was thinking. He thought and thought but he couldn't think anymore.( I don't know what I wrote lmao) he needs to do what his dad says. He needs to start training again.

"Ok fine."

"What?"

"Fine you can train me"

Soobin smirks hearing that and it did not go un noticed by  yeonjun as he rolled his eyes and walked away to his room.

"Your training starts from tomorrow" soobin shouts as he heard the bedroom door closed of the said elder.

In yeonjuns room:

"Argh that bustard what does he thinks of him self. I hate him so much"

Yeonjun held his hair in frustration and sunk his face into the mattress.

"I'm too tired to shout now"

He said and changed his position now facing the ceiling as he thought about something.

The rest of the day passed by yeonjun just trying to ignore soobin. And all

------------------

I actually dont know what I wrote in this but I hope you guys would like this chapter.
Vote for me and comment on my story cookies I'll be waiting.

✨✨🐳