15.

Sana pov

I saw how Tzuyu walked in the room with a bunch of bruises all over her. She said she fell down but that doesn't look like she fell.

"Class dismissed." Mr Jay packs his stuff and head out.

When Tzuyu was about to walk away i grabbed her hand.

"Tzuyu.. Are you sure you're okay?" I said.

"Ugh yes i am Sana. Leave me alone!" She shoved my hand away from hers and walked away.

I stood there with my mouth slightly open. I breathed in and out slowly. I suddenly felt Mark hugged me from behind.

"Hey baby~" He kissed on the cheeks with a smile on his face.

"Baby.. What happened to Tzuyu? You were the last person to see Tzuyu when we're supposed to go to class?" I looked at him.

"I don't know? Maybe she hurt herself after i talk to her." Mark shrugged.

I nodded and held his hand. We head over to the cafeteria and i saw Mina and Momo with their arm crossed.

"Hey guys! What's wrong?" I went over to them.

"Sana stay away from him!" Momo exclaimed.

"He's no good for you Sana." Mina said.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at them with my arm crossed.

"He hurt Tzuyu behind the school building! Me and Mina saw everything!" Momo slammed the table.

"Babe.. Is it true.?" I turned around facing Mark.

"What? I wouldn't hurt my sister!" Mark furiously looked at Momo.

"Stop lying you bitch!" Momo shouted.

"Hey! What's happening?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked over to us.

I saw Mina sighed and she sat down on her place.

"It's your choice Sana.. You can either believe him or us." Mina smiled.

I looked at them with a slight nod. I really don't know if Momo and Mina is speaking the truth or not.

Tzuyu pov

I'm still hurting about the bruises that Mark gave me. I still can't believe Sana is still together with him. What did Sana see in him honestly?

"Tzuyu-ah are you here!" I heard Sana shouted out loud from the front door of our dorm.

"Yes i'm in our room!" I shouted back at her.

I heard my door knob turning and Sana walked in with a small smile on her face.

"C-can i talk to you Tzuyu?" She said with a soft voice.

I nodded and patting on my bed telling her sit beside me.

Sana pov

Alright Sana.. This is your chance. It's now or never.

"Look Tzuyu i know you're still recovering about your bruises but.." I said halfway through my sentence and i stared at Tzuyu eyes.

"Uh huh? Continue what's stopping you?" She said while she's staring at me.

"Did you really fell down? I mean those bruises don't look like u fell down.." I said.

"Tsk Sana like i said already.. I'm okay. It's just a small bruise no need to worry so much!" Tzuyu scoffed.

I stood up breathing in and out softly.

"Look I'm trying to be nice here! Ever since i dated Mark, you've been acting like i'm a stranger to you! What did i do wrong!" I shouted.

I saw Tzuyu closing her eyes trying to not get triggered by the things i just said.

"Now tell me Tzuyu. What did i do wrong!" I shouted while stomping.

Tzuyu then stood up and started to make an eye contact with me with her angry expression.

"Fine! Since you wanna know what you did! Oh maybe cause you asked me to fake dating you at that time where Jackson was disturbing you. And asked me to be your fuck buddy just because i have a dick?!  I thought you'll be different than i thought! During that time we were fake dating i-" Tzuyu said halfway through her sentence.

"You what?" I said with my arm crossed.

"I LIKED YOU OKAY?!" Tzuyu said when her tears fell down her face.

I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"Y-you like me..?" I said.

"Yes! Now since you're dating my brother.. I've been trying to avoid you! I always knew you will always choose the person who doesn't care and love about you.." Tzuyu sobbed.

"Tzuyu.. I-"

"Just leave! Leave me alone Sana!" She screamed.

I started to walk away from her room and i heard her slamming the door behind my back.

I sat down infront of Tzuyu door with my back facing the door.

I started to felt tears falling down my eyes.

I hugged my knees while having sobbing softly.

I'm sorry Tzuyu...

To be continued...

Hey guys! So i made a new Michaeng story! It didn't release yet.. I will release it when this story had come to an end!