Human Funtimes

Yenndo

Yenndo

Human Name: Francis
Half Brother: Frederick (Ft Freddy)
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Any Conditions:
Hyperthymesia, meaning he remembers nearly every event of his life with amazing precision, Claustrophobia and PTSD

Personality: Can come off as extremely grumpy towards anyone he doesn't know, but the others know him as a massive softie, and he cares for them all nearly as much as their parents. If one isn't happy then it usually doesn't last long because he'll stick to them and take them to do all their favourite things. The others usually go to him if they're needing to talk or are struggling with things, and he'll drop whatever he's doing depending on whether it's important or not, and be there for them. The girls tend to take him shopping because he's the tallest and can reach the highest shelves, but also so they get left alone, because he is quite intimidating, and won't hesitate to swing a fist as someone.

Extra: Absolutely hates his parents, both his mum and stepdad (Frederick's dad), and they hate him back just as much. He didn't agree with his mother abandoning his real dad when he fell ill and had go be hospitalised, (Francis was only little then) and running off with Frederick's dad. Because he looked exactly like his dad, his mum would often ignore him or forget about him, which led him to acting up to get attention, tho the over excessive yelling at him gave him PTSD, and because he'd often get locked in his room, which was absolutely tiny, he developed Claustrophobia as well. Growing older he started to get into arguments with both parents, but he always made sure that Frederick, who was born by then, wasn't in the room, and he always went to check on him after things calmed down. When he reached 16, his parents kicked him out when he refused to give them all of his earnings from his job to "pay them back" for raising him. The money was going to his real dad, who he had kept in contact with, and was paying for his treatment. He couch-surfed in his friends homes before his dad got better and they moved into his old home again. Francis then saved up to buy his own house, but also snuck money to Frederick to save him getting a job so early. When Frederick left his parents house as well, Francis let him live with him, since he still sees him as his baby brother.

 When Frederick left his parents house as well, Francis let him live with him, since he still sees him as his baby brother

Funtime Freddy

Human Name: Frederick but prefers Fred or Freddy
Half Brother: Francis (Yenndo)
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Any Conditions: Insomnia and PTSD