Revenge

Point of view: John
Age: 36
*kidnapper*
It was all the doctor's fault! She killed my only son,I have two sons, one we adopted because me and my wife didn't have kids for a few years and thought we couldn't,and the other son I had was with my wife today. The doctor today morning said there was no chance of them both living!
There could have been but the doctor didn't want to save my wife or my baby! The doctor was a busy lady but I grabbed her hand. "I'm going to take revenge! Don't think I'll let this go!"I said. She nervously ran off to her car. She thinks I'll believe her! Never!
I followed her car to her house.. Yes I was going to kidnap her, she ruined my life when she could have saved my family!
She soon came back out side, I started my car and didn't notice the other girl at that moment. I followed the car, and I waited for the perfect moment. I was prepared! The car led to a party place, this was perfect!
I ran out of my car with the bag, and finally before she went inside I caught her hand and grabbed her!
After driving for hours, i finally reached at 11 pm, I went to the secret property that my dead dad gave to me, it was a barn, messy but I cleaned up earlier. I sat her down on a chair and tied her with ropes. She would wake up soon,so I decided to pick up the bag off of her but when I did I couldn't believe it!
What? Who is this? How come this girl isn't the doctor?! Is this her daughter? But I was already to far away from the city, if I went back I won't get a better chance of kidnapping the doctor..I have to think of a new plan now.
I decided to call my adopted 'son' named Jacob since he was the only one I knew. I called him to come over to the barn, he didn't know about the girl, but I had to tell Jacob...And anyways I needed my phone and camera and some other things. He was on his way,I took out a wine bottle and almost finished it all.