Remember?

Jacobs point of view:
   I noticed another room, it felt like my answers were in there..
  Something told me Britney had another side and now I feel led to it. I was going to open the door but she came in my way.
   "We should go back to the hospital, because in this room there's nothing about your family. It's just a chair. Come on." Britney said.
  I took her hand and moved her to the side. "Let's just have one look" I said. Britney walked inside the dark room with me as her breathing got harder. I couldn't understand why. I looked around,and there i saw it, a chair, ropes, a bed and more ropes. And it all started coming back together.
*Britney's point of view:
As we walked inside my head began to hurt badly, the sounds of screaming, yelling,ropes tying, All the sounds from the past scared me, it was as if all the memories of this room were being played in me, i couldn't breath at all. I ran out of that room. I couldn't. I couldn't do it anymore. I started crying as I fell to the floor not having energy. I cried and cried. Hating my life.
   Jacob walked back to me as he picked my hand and pushes me up.
  I got up and he hugged me. Did his memory come back? 
"I'm sorry Britney, i can't believe I couldn't help you out enough and I'm so glad that you made me remember this. You didn't have to protect me from myself. I know how my parents died. Oh Brit is your mother ok? And did my father live after stabing himself?" Jacob asked as we walked down stairs.
   "Yes you remember! But yeah.. Your father died Jacob, I'm sorry .. The police came in time to save my mother, my mom still has bruises but everyone's fine. Let's go tell everyone the news." I said.
   "No wait, I just want to be happy with you, to live in a joyful house fill it with memories. And I want to make that all become possible with you." Jacob said. "Wha?..So you mean to say.."I said blushing.
    "I know I don't have a ring for this occasion but I'll get that later, but pouring out all my heart for you, and I know we're still young, but we'll enjoy this young life together. We'll party together, adventure together and treat our kids better, never lay a bruise on them.. So with this all said Britney..
Will you marry me?" Jacob asked.
I nodded,
"I know it's been hard on you Jacob.but we're going to make it better,together." I added.
He hugged me as our lips met and it was the most magical moment we've ever had.
*the end*