You lied to me

We see the noceda house hold with the sun about to set as we see Luz in her room packing the last of her things ready to go to collage in the isles after signing up for every class .

Luz: *whistle* im gonna miss this place . Packing a box with the last of her stuff knowing that everyone is waiting to surprise her on her eighteenth birthday.

Luz : man for my whole life I thought I was outcast for the way I act no friends or anything just me but then I would've never met owlbert to took my book which led me to the demon realm where I met king and Eda then amity willow Gus Hunter I felt as if I belong there. Her pailsman string bean flys up to her nuzzling her neck .

Luz:hehe yeah then I would've never had you buddy. She pets him and takes the box to the attic.

She pulls down the ladder to get up there  climbing it .

Luz: I haven't been up here in a while wow everything so dusty. She blows some of the dust seeing how it really dusty .

She gets in and looks around the place seeing some stuff she used to play with as a kid .

Luz thought maybe looking around wouldn't hurt a bit before she was late to her own birthday so she began to do just that.

She opens old toy chest and opens it seeing all her childhood toys like her dolls and witch figures she used to play with .

She sees what else she could find up here .

Luz also saw her old family photos she used to have with her parents smiling she decided to go through them all.

One by one each photo contained a cherished memory she wished she could relive again.

Luz: hehe oh these are great string bean look at This these were the best years of my life . As she kept flipping through them she stops at one photo which Luz had never seen before.

Luz: what the . She picks up looking at it shows her mom beside another man but it wasn't her father but what was the most confusing one was that the face was crossed out with a black marker making Luz confused .

Luz: eh it's probably nothing . She puts it up continuing to look at more photos but she saw that there was more photos with the same crossed out face with marker .

Luz: what's going on here why's all these pictures having the same person face crossed out . She wonders what this person did to make her mom cross the man out .

Luz began to search the attic for more answers because she couldn't let this be unanswered so that's what she began to do she looked all over the attic to find any clue or leads on this person in the picture .

It took several minutes but to no avail nothing she did couldn't help her figure this out so planned on calling it quits and go to isles to celebrate her birthday .

Luz: *sigh* it's hopeless I don't know why I bothered to look in the first place . She stood up from the ground and heads to leave but that steps on something.

Luz: huh. She looks down and saw a loose floor bored but she felt it was hollow making her check it out.

She crouch's down and pulls it out the floor and that's where she saw a box .

Luz: what this doing here. She takes it out placing it in front of her which was making her wonder what was inside of it so much to the point on why would her mom hide it in the first place .

Luz: here goes nothing . She opens the box and saw papers with another photo but this time it wasn't crossed out and there she saw who the person was .