Closing the Deal

Joshua had been rather stressed lately. Since his promotion he's been tackling much harder assignments. Most of which he did very well on but right now he was having difficulties closing one deal in particular. He had some potential business partners he was trying to get on board with a deal, they had even flown in from the other side of the world to meet with him. But negotiations had stalled a little.

Joshua was sitting on the couch tonight watching tv trying to unwind when I suddenly got a text. It was from Robert. "Come to the office, Joshua needs your help closing a deal." My help? Oh... I see...

"On my way sir" I texted back as I went and got changed. I put on a sleek black dress with a long v cut, along with a necklace. "Hey hun, heading out to spend some time with the girls" I called out to Joshua. "Have fun" he called back not questioning it as I left. I got in my car and drove to the office, making my way inside. The building was mostly empty, the only people inside were Robert and the representative from the foreign company.

"Ah Mary thank you for joining us. This is Mr. Sato" Robert said. "Pleasure to meet you" I smiled at Mr. Soto. The gentleman was a bit older though not by much, and he was more slender than my husband.

"The pleasure is mine" he quickly responded with a kind smile. "Yes, well I suppose it is" I smiled back reaching over and placing my hand on his crotch. Mr. Soto looked over at Robert who simply smiled.

"Most companies will offer up some fine wine or expensive beer during negotiations" Robert said. Mr. Soto looked over at me as I began to undo his pants. "My husband, Joshua sends his regards" I smiled and Mr. Soto nodded seeming to understand.

"You have strange customs" Mr. Soto chuckled as I pulled out his cock and began to suck on it. "Yet I always find new reasons to continue to come to this country." His cock was longer than my husband's though not as thick, it tasted really nice too.

"And hopefully we'll find many more reasons for you to continue to come visit" Robert said as he sat in his chair and drank some whiskey. I let Mr. Soto's cock go all the way to the back of my throat while my hands played with his balls. He leaned back in his hair groaning out with pleasure.

"Now I assume Joshua went over the finer details of the deal with you already?" Robert asked carrying on as usual. "Yes he... Mmmm... We went over the details" Mr. Soto said as licked his balls before going back to sucking his cock. I could feel him struggling to maintain a professional composure. Good, I'll take it as a compliment.

"Good. Of course our accounting department has already made the corrections you noted in your email" Robert continued. "Email... Yes..." Mr. Soto said trying to focus as I bobbed my head up and down.

"So it sounds like everything is in order. Should I inform Joshua we are good to proceed?" Mr. Soto leaned back and I could feel his body getting tense "yes, yes you may proceed" he responded quickly.

"Good, we'll all that remains is your signature of course" Robert laid a stack of paper down on the table between the two men. I pulled Mr. Soto's cock out of my mouth to give him a chance to sign the paper, though I kept stroking his cock to keep him excited.

Mr. Soto signed where required and Robert stood up, taking the papers in his hands. "Well I'll go ahead and send out final emails. In the meantime, please feel free to relax and enjoy yourself. Joshua wanted to make sure you were well taken care of after all."

Robert walked out of the office and moved up to stand in front of Mr. Soto. Mr. Soto stood up and grabbed me, pushing me down so I was laying with my back on the table. He pulled down my dress and leaned in to suck my tits hard.

"Mmmm fuck, please do feel free to enjoy yourself Mr. Soto" I moaned out as my hands caressed his hair. Mr. Soto wasted no time, pulled my hips down and pushing his cock into me. I yelped out in pleasure and he began to rapidly fuck me.

While my husband tends to be more sensual, and Robert tends to be more aggressive. Mr. Soto moved fast, pounding away at me like a jack rabbit. My eyes were wide as I screamed out, he kept going so fast that my screams sounded strange, the bouncing of my body causing my screams to shift.

Mr. Soto held me firm, his hands gripping my body as he thrusted wildly into me. My boobs were bouncing so hard they felt a little sore already and he had only just begun! My hands gripped the edges of the table just to create a small sense of stability as Mr. Soto continued to rapidly fuck me.

He paused for a moment, stopping while deep inside me as he leaned down to suck my tits some more. Squeezing my breasts as he sucked on them. I moaned as I pulled my hair back and took the moment to try and catch my breath.

Mr. Soto then climbed fully on top of me, his lips to my neck as my hands grabbed his shoulders. His body was pressed down on top of mine, my legs spread out wide. "Ohhh fuck Mr. Soto" I moaned out as my eyes rolled back.

He then began to rapidly fuck me just like before only this time he was impaled so much deeper in me. I could hardly move as he ravaged me, though I could feel my legs shaking and my feet kicking out.

Mr. Soto would not let up though. He kept going as though he it was his sole mission to leave me unable to walk away from our encounter. My body shook in place underneath him as I screamed out in pleasure. I began to orgasm as he continued to fuck me, my nails clawing at his shoulders and back as my body pushed back against his.

Mr. Soto was relentless though and fucked me right through my orgasm. If there was a race of thrusts per second Mr. Soto most certainly would have won it! He continued onwards and I was certain Robert could hear my screams no matter how far his office was from us.

Mr. Soto eventually began to cum, but he didn't even slow while doing so! He kept on thrusting like a mad man while pumping his cum into me. I could feel all my muscles aching as he unloading his cum inside me, fucking me through both of our orgasms as my hands smacked the table.

After about another minute he finally slowed to a halt. He gently pulled out of me as I lay there unable to really move. My body felt so sore, like I had just spent the entire day working out at the gym. Fuck Mr. Soto really knew how to give a girl a good time.

"It truly was my pleasure to meet you" Mr. Soto said in a professional tone. "Please send my regards to your husband. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future." I nodded gently. I was still breathing heavily and panting loudly.

Mr. Soto got dressed up and left. Soon after Robert came into the office and smiled down at me. "You truly are such a good wife" he said with a grin. I just nodded gently, I was definitely going to need some time to recover. Oh but it was so worth it!