Entertainment

It was late one night when I got a text from Robert "I'm having some friends over at my place. I want you to come, they could use some entertainment" it said. Then he texted me the date, time, and address. I had told Joshua I was planning on going to a friend's place for drinks and would likely be staying the night so that he wouldn't worry and wouldn't suspect.

Once the day arrived I made sure to put on an easily removable dress and headed out. I drove to the address and found myself at the gates of a large mansion. The mansion had a fountain in front with a big stone statue at the center. I parked the car and headed to the door, I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Robert.

"Ah please to see you my dear" I said, his eyes on my tits. I smiled politely "wouldn't miss it for the world" I replied as I walked in. Robert led me to a big open area where several men were gathered around drinking and talking. They all looked at me as I entered, and I took note that I was the only woman here. Seems Robert believed me to be the only entertainment these men needed. I'll take it as a compliment if nothing else.

"Why don't you go ahead and get comfortable" Robert said walking past me. "Of course sir" I replied easily as I began to take off my dress. I went ahead and set it down on a table nearby. When I turned back around one of the guys had come up to me, without so much as a hello he grabbed my breasts and began to suck on my tits.

"Mmm fuck" I moaned out as I played with his hair. "You always know how to throw the best get togethers" one of the other guys told Robert and he laughed in response. "Only the best for my friends" ah so I am the best huh. Good.

The man sucking on my tits lifted me up, adjusting me before lowing me down onto his cock. Before he could even start thrusting another quickly came up behind me and shoved his cock in my ass. I moaned loudly as they both fit snuggly inside me.

They both began moving back and forth at the same time, matching each other's rhythms as their cocks pushed against my walls. Robert and the others continued to talk and catch up on old times as though this was all so perfectly normal.

The two men fucking me continuing with their conversation while pushing in and out of me together. There was something so amazing about being sandwiched between two men. Having them both giving me their time and energy, having both of their hands all over me as if they couldn't get enough.

They both stopped talking and gripped me tightly when they finished. Leaving all of their cum in me as I let out a loud moan of satisfaction. They both pulled out and I heard another man whistle at me. I turned and saw him sitting down, his cock out and ready for me.

I walked over and sat down on him, letting his cock slide in as he smiled at me. "You are a true gem" he said as I began to dance on him. I could feel his cock moving around inside me as I dance. His eyes were glued to my body as I moved my arms above me giving him a lovely view. He continued to drink his whiskey when I could see the spark of an idea in his eyes.

He held the drink over my boobs, letting it gently pour down and getting my tits hard. "Aaaa that's so nice" I leaned my head back as I spoke. The man chuckled and gripped both my boobs, squeezing them and sucking them as he drank the whiskey of my tits.

"Dang girl you even make the drinks better" the man chuckled and I blushed as I placed my hands on his shoulders as I rode his cock. I leaned in and whispered in his ear "your enjoyment is my pleasure." Then I gently nibbled on his ear as I felt him ready to burst.

"Fuck girl" I grunted as he began to cum inside me. I kept rocking my hips as he orgasmed, and I watched his eyes roll back in pleasure. "Mmmm so lovely" I whispered as he finished and I stopped moving. I nibbled his ear just a little more for good measure and then stood up.

I had to admit, I was feeling very good. I walked over to Robert and got down on my knees, unzipping his pants and getting his cock out. I lick it up and down, from his balls to the very tip. Another man came over to talk with Robert. I made sure to grab his cock as well.

Taking turns sucking on both of them, stroking them and playing with them as the gentlemen spoke with one another. They talked about work and sports and other tidbits, though I hardly paid any real attention to their conversations. I was busy playing with their cocks, sucking their balls, and enjoying the taste of them.

The man Robert was talking to began to cum while his cock was in my mouth. I gently squeezed his balls as he fed me his cum. I could hear him struggling to speak, groaning out his words as he finished.

"Mary" Robert said and I stood up to face him. "Yessir?" he gently caressed my cheek, a smile on his face. "Why don't you pass around snacks for the gents" he suggested. "Yessir, I'll get to it at once" I responded and headed to the kitchen to grab a tray of snacks.

I walked around passing them around. All of the men took their time groping me, and smacking my ass as I walked around. I spent the rest of the night like that. Walking around distributing snacks and drinks as the men took turns having fun with me.

At the end of the night everyone left and Robert called me over. He led me up to his room as he threw off his clothing. "You did a good job today. I'm sure your husband will be satisfied with his bonus this year. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yessir" I nodded as he got into bed. He waved me over and I crawled in after him. Robert rolled over on top of me, pinning me down on the bed as he put his cock in me once more. "Are you satisfied?"

"Yessir" I moaned in response "I am very satisfied." Robert smiled as he grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head as he began to fuck me deeply. My body rocking back and forth like the waves of the ocean. "You must be tired, I'll let you rest here tonight."

I nodded in agreement, honestly that was probably for the best. I doubt I could make it home tonight without it being obvious that something had happened. "Thank you, your so generous" I moaned out.

Robert leaned down to bite my neck before whispering into my ear. "No, I reward good behavior and hard work. You've earned everything you've gotten." I gasped out in pleasure as he began to move faster, harder, his grip growing tighter.

Even after he finished in me, Robert stayed inside of me. His hands stayed on my body. I remained cuddled up with him all night long. Today was a good day.