Warehouse

Man:(he opens the door and placed her food beside her on the floor) Your food is here
Eva: I'm not hungry, take it away (she said with anger in her voice)
Man: You've not eaten since you came here so at least eat something (he tried to convince her)
Eva: Did I ask you to bring me here?(she shouted)
Man: okay if you say so, I will take it back but don't complain of hunger (he said that calmly to avoid himself from getting angry)but I will leave the water here in case you are thirsty (he left)
Eva:Get me out of here!!(she shouted with tears)
                  Emily's house
Emily: Guys, wossop? Where are you guys?(she asked Ethan on the phone)
Ethan:We are still waiting for Eva but she's still not in (he explained)
Emily: Really,why?, where's she
Ethan: I have no idea where she is(he announced)
Emily: Have you tried to call her?
Ethan:Yeah, her phone is switched off
Emily: Really,then I will inform Rose about it
Ethan:No, don't else she Will be worried. You guys should go on with the party okay we will find a way to solve this issue and in case we don't come, inform Rose about it
Emily: okay, please, you guys should take care
Ethan: Alright,we will
                Eva's house
Liza:stop playing with my laptop it will get spoilt (she said referring to her little brother)
Gina:Liza!(she called from the living room)
Liza:Mom, I'm coming (she took her laptop from her brother and placed it on top of her wardrobe and headed to her mother)
Gina:Where did your sister left to?(she asked concentrating on her phone)
Liza:Her friend's birthday (she replied)
Gina: when did she say she Will be coming?
Liza: I have no idea,mom
Gina: okay, then have you guys eaten?
Liza:Yes mom(she replied immediately)
Gina: And did Junior........
Liza: Yes mom,(she cut in) Junior took his medicines. Don't worry;we are all fine okay.
Gina:Are you sure? You know I don't get time for you guys and I'm really sorry for that.
Mommy:we understand whatever you are going through so don't worry about us we are cool.(she explained to calm her mother down)
Gina: Thanks
Liza: It's okay,do you want anything to eat or drink?(she asked politely)
Gina:No, you go back to your bedroom
Liza: okay. Goodnight mom
Gina: sound sleep 💤 (she replied)
                     Ethan's house
Juan: it's been hours now but she's still not in,I think we should involve the police in this
John: Yeah I agree with you
Ethan: I don't think it's a good idea (he shared his opinion)
Juan:Why don't you think so?(she asked surprisedly)
Ethan: I mean we should wait a bit longer maybe she is not missing and when we involve the police, they will ask us to wait for 24hours if she's not found, they search for her
Juan: okay (she agreed)
John: Ethan,it seems you aren't bothered at all (he looked straight into Ethan's eyes)
Ethan: What makes you say that?
John: I said that because, for the passed hours, You don't really look bothered and now you're saying we shouldn't inform the police about it yet.
Ethan: What are you trying to say?(he angrily asked)
John:You don't care about Eva(he also acted angrily)
*Both guys nearly started a fight but Juan interrupted
Juan:Hey!!(she shouted)What is wrong with you guys?we are all worried about Eva here and you two are fighting already (she walked out of their sight.

                      Emily's house
Rose pulled Emily out of the crowd to confirm the the reason why their friends aren't in yet
Rose: What's going on? It's time for me to cut my cake and I want to do it with my friends so where are they?(she asked)
Emily:Umm.......I called Ethan.......(she didn't know what to say)
Rose: And what did he say?(she cut in immediately)
Emily:Emma,we have a little issue here.
Rose: And what's that?(she asked impatiently)Go on I'm listening (she continued)
Emily:Eva is no where to be found (she answered immediately)
Rose: what do you mean by that? How did she get missing? Answer me!(she shouted)
Emily:wait,calm down and listen........
Rose: Don't tell me to calm down (she cut in)
Emily:But we can cut the cake without them and later help them to find her because I think she has been kidnapped
*Rose remained silent for some minutes
Rose: Okay then I will do exactly that (they got back to the crowd and continued with the party)
                Back to the warehouse
Man: Sir,she has refused to eat anything I give her or even drink water (he explained)
Boss: Really,I think we should take her out of the warehouse or what do you think?(he asked)
Man: I think it's not a good idea sir, because if we make that move,we are going to get caught easily (he shared his opinion)
Boss: Sure, you are right. What exactly do you think we should do?
Man: I suggest we get rid of her (he voiced out)
Boss:What?Are you insane?, What exactly are you saying?
Boss: calm down sir, this is a simple task just leave it to me (he said with a proud smile)
Boss: I will not agree to whatever you are saying. Now, listen to me (he told him everything he has planned about him moving Eva from the warehouse to a different place where she will feel comfortable,he thought 🤔)
                Emily's house
*The party came to an end and all guests were excorted by Rose and her sister, Emily outside
Rose: I am really worried for Eva(she rubbed her hands around her arm as cold covered her body and Emily hugged her from behind)
Emily: I'm also worried but I wonder exactly where she is.i hope we find her soon
                 Ethan's house
*John and Ethan sat separately on the couch in the living room angrily that if they had the chance to get closer,they will tear each other's throat off
Juan:Guys,(coming from the guest room) come on, you two should not be annoyed okay,we are all worried for Eva and you two are supposed to support each other and not fight (she tried her best to calm the two angry lions but to no avail)
John:I agree with you but Ethan here is not bothered at all about his girlfriend (he said angrily pointing at Ethan)
Ethan:Hey!! Don't you dare point your finger at me, have you heard?(he shouted)
Juan: Enough is enough!!(she shouted and the noisy room became silent) Why are you guys behaving as cowards?(she continued)if this is what you are going to do then I'm leaving (she her bag and went outside. Ethan followed her)
Ethan:Juan, Juan!(he called out to her as she nearly reached the main gate) Juan (he got closer to her this time)
Juan: What is it?(she asked him angrily)
Ethan: I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to fight with my brother in front of you. I am sorry okay (he apologized)
Juan:You shouldn't have done that
Ethan: I know and I'm sorry (he held her hands) now let's get inside (he pulled her by her hand)
Juan:No,I want to go home, I'm really tired (she complained)
Ethan: okay then,let me take you home
Juan: If you say so(she smiled)
Ethan:(he opens the door for her) ladies first
Juan (she smiled again) thanks
Ethan: it's my pleasure
  *As he entered the car and drove off, John on the other hand was looking at them from his bedroom window and wondered what these guys were up to
                     Eva's house
Gina: Where's this girl?(she asked herself as she stared at the clock on the wall) Where exactly has she gone to?(she asked herself these questions worriedly)
*Liza came downstairs to get a glass of water as she sees her mom still awake
Liza: Mom,why are you still awake?(she asked rubbing her eyes with her finger)
Gina: I'm supposed to ask you that question
Liza: I came down to get a glass of water for myself that's why I'm still awake?(she answered)
Gina: okay then, hurry and go back to bed because I'm waiting for your sister (she explained to her)
Liza:Mom, hasn't she called you?(she asked confusedly)
Gina:No and when I tried calling her,her phone is switched off (she complained worriedly)
Liza: Maybe she's gonna spend the night at Ethan's place or Rose's place
Gina: I don't think so and even if that's the case, she would have informed me
Liza:Mom, I think you should ask Ethan or one of her friends about her whereabout (she shared her opinion)
Gina:Yes, you are right I will do just that(she took her phone and called Ethan)
                    Juan's House 🏡
Juan:You are really funny(she exclaimed laughing as Ethan crack jokes for her whiles they lay on her bed 🛏️ in her bedroom naked)
Ethan:You know I will do anything to make you happy right?(he asked her as he holds her tightly to himself
Juan:Yh,I know that(she also replied with a smile) but come to think of it, do you think it's a good thing we are doing?
Ethan: Doing what?(he answered with a question)What do you mean?
Juan:You see, Eva can't be found and we are here enjoying ourselves (she explained)
Ethan:When she was even around, weren't we doing more than these behind her?
Juan:Yh but.......
Ethan:But nothing, don't spoil my mood else I will leave you here (he cut in almost angry)
       Next morning 🌅