The Demonic Enthusiast

Every night I have the same dream. I wake up in a room filled with weapons, a girl who looks like my partner wakes me with a smile and we go somewhere, but then it turns into a literal hellscape with her injured on the ground and bloodied. I wake up right as I charge the shadowy figure who presumably hurt her, then the same dream happens the next night with the same conclusion. 'If I could make sense of it I would, but not even my house's archives back in the spirit realm have anything about this.' A pair of fingers snapped in front of my face, "Ana?" My partner and the owner of my bey form stood before me, Madoka Amano. Current stand in manager of the B-Pit and enabler of my addiction to non-alcoholic Shirley Temples. "Sorry, Madoka. I guess I was spacing out again...something about that dream I told you about. It's been invading my brain in my sleep more so than I would like as of recently."

As we chatted about it, something changed in the air of the town but it wasn't a major one, just...subtler than usual. "Madoka, did you...?" She shook her head, so I sighed as the business died down with most kids going to battle, in the regularly held contests. "You know, we could actually battle people instead of you just...you know, being ocd while making sure my bey form doesn't get scratched." Madoka shrugged, having been hesitant about using me in battle after losing her first one just five minutes after, we had been introduced to each other by her father. "Well, I'd be willing to battle so long as it's you by my side."

[Evening - Tunnel]

"You guys need to pick on someone closer to your own age, or at the very least get a job and stop harassing children." A young woman with red eyes and purple hair stated, blankly gazing as Gingka Hagane had looked at her in surprise. 

"If my blader were here, you'd guys be toast

"If my blader were here, you'd guys be toast. Seeing as she isn't, how about this guy battles using me and if he wins then you leave the kid alone." 

[Her bey form is legally known as Mad Northern Cross but it has parts from Beyblade X. It consists of: Hells Chain, the 5-80 Ratchet, and the Rush tip.]

"If she says so." Picking up her bey form, he readied her in his launcher but was shocked when she jumped forward with more power than his own bey, never knowing that there was a bey stronger than Pegasus. "Go, Cross!!" He shouted with a wave of his arm, while having her use a similar special to that of Pegasus's Star Blast Attack, "North Star Wish!!" Destroying them with ease, she wordlessly walked away from them as Kenta began to pester the boy, "Wait, what's your name?" Gingka called after her as she briefly turned her head, "Anastasia." She kept walking shortly after, but only the blue dressed boy noticed that she hesitated after stating her name, with her refraining from telling him something. 'I must find her in the morning, only then can I figure out why she was in my dream...or rather most of the dreams I've had as of late.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, welcome to the B-Pit. My name's Madoka, let me know if you need anything." Gingka had walked in along with Kenta but because of his rather...erm, slow witted nature combined with his laid-back yet honorable personality, he couldn't see that I was the same person he met yesterday. Or rather that Madoka was my friend and partner, as well as the person who told me to hide since she didn't quite trust Gingka. Even though his profile and size was similar to that of the figure I saw in my dream, constantly looming over me before I inevitably woke up in a cold sweat. "Are you sure that goofball is the guy from that nightmare of yours?" She whispered under her breath as I told her, "Yep. So do try to get along with him, Madoka. I don't want to lose the only lead I have on my weird dream." I transformed after Gingka left with Kenta, "Now, shall we practice against the kids too? I have a feeling you'll be doing more battling than analyzing from now on." 

She was surprised but listened, having practiced with me and managed to perfect our special move: Cardinal Strike. A move similar to Star Blast Attack but with my own special twist, which came in handy after Kyoya Tategami had challenged her while enraged he lost to Gingka. "I'm down so long as my blader is." Madoka had placed her hand on my shoulder, "Yup, let's teach Kyoya another lesson about beyblading. Not being a sore loser!" Transforming, she readied me in her launcher, and battled with Leone's whirlwind manipulation doing nothing, to stop my spin speed. Because my wheel and parts, were designed to be adaptable for each environmental variable, making his wind shield propel me forward even faster. "Now go, Cross!!Use, Cardinal  Strike!" Throwing Leone out of the stadium and landing near Kyoya, I jumped out of the stadium while returning beside Madoka. "Picking on a girl is even worse than being a sore loser, Kyoya. Learn some manners before you battle!!!"

He growled while leaving with his goony gang, but Gingka was impressed that Madoka could battle so well given that his first impression, was of her just being a repair person with a love for beyblades. "Well, I am her bey after all. We just tend to stay out of conflict more often than not." My smile caused Gingka to turn red out of embarrassment, "So, let's all be friends okay? I have a feeling this is the start of a great adventure!!"

=================================================

To be continued...

=================================================