Hellfire and Brimstone

"Why did I have horns when we met and why are they gone now?" She seemed to think for a moment as we walked, Madoka being dragged to the bey park as well due to all the kids wanting analyses for their beys, "I tend to hide my more non-human attributes when I'm in my humanoid form. It makes me feel better, and I don't really like my light red eyes if I'm being honest." 

"But you're actual eye color is really

"But you're actual eye color is really...pretty..." I mumbled the last part but she actually had an emotion on her face, as she slowly turned red in the face with her eyes flickering between red and blue. "I...I....y-you...!?..." She then turned into her bey form as Madoka walked up.

Causing the brunette to whack me over the head as she picked up Cross, "Did you say something that embarrassed her or whatever? She gets flustered really easily even if it doesn't look like it." She told me gently, after putting her computer away once the kids got back to battling each other, "You know how you had that dream the night before?" Nodding she told me, "Ana has had a similar dream but in hers, you're the figure towering above her and in yours she is the one you are looking down at. I want to help her figure it out, so please cooperate with us while we try to figure this out." Madoka cared a lot for Ana, which was something I had trouble understanding as they're only one of three, blader spirit duos I've met that truly understand each other to the point of caring like family. 

"Okay, both Pegasus and I will cooperate with you two. We want to know the meaning behind those dreams as well." Following Benkei having to save us from falling debris, Ana was back in her human form but picking things off her burger, all of which were my favorite toppings. "I specifically told the employee to not put these on it!" She grumbled while eating but when she wasn't looking, I snuck her discarded toppings in my burger after snatching them off her tray. "Come to think of it, where is Madoka?" She asked worriedly after we realized that a nuisance named Tetsuya Watarigani, had kidnapped her because she was fixing the damage he caused to his victims beys, as a result of some personal baggage he had or whatever. "Gingka, hold me back before I beat the crap out of this jerk!!" She tried to pounce on Tetsuya, but luckily Kata (Pegasus from my other book: His Trusted Bey) stopped her, "Calm down, Ana!! You'll get nothing if you just beat the crap out of him!" 

She shouted in frustration, "WHAT ELSE CAN I DO RIGHT NOW, KATA?! THE PERSON I CONSIDER MY SISTER IS IN DANGER AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE....BECAUSE..." She flinched as I placed my hand on her shoulder, "I'll help you, so get in my launcher. We can do this together." Her bey was in place of where she was standing moments later, and I knew that she trusted me. "Okay, let's do this. Let's save her, Gingka!" She shouted to me as Kata stood next to me, "Go, Cross!!! North Star Wish!!" We beat him easily after blowing the mud out of the stadium with North Whirlwind , with Benkei thankfully saving Madoka for us after realizing how weird Tetsuya was. "Madoka!!" Ana was practically squeezing her to death in a hug after leaping from the stadium, and transforming mid jump from her bey form. "Waaahhh!!!!! I missed you!!!"

=================================================

Hell's Torment - Aquario vs Mad Northern Cross!

=================================================

"How can he battle in this condition. He's sick, Kenta!" Ana argued against Kenta as I placed a towel on Gingka's head, our lovable redhead having caught a cold as a result of his own inability, to take care of his body health. "Then if I can't do it, you and Ana will have to! I'll stay here to wait for the doctor while you two take on Hikaru!" My nerves were now on fire, as I had stage fright when it came to battling due to an embarrassing loss, shortly after I had received Ana. "O-Okay. We'll do it." Ana held my hand as we went to confront Hikaru, who was surprised that my bey had a human form. "Okay then, if he truly thinks he's too good to fight me then you will!!" She loaded Aquario into her launcher as I started to have a mini panic episode, but Ana tried to reassure me by glinting her face plate as we got into position. "Three, two one!" We both shouted, "Let it rip!!" 

Dodging Aquario's seemingly duplicated forms that were attacking, I started to gain some more confidence as we managed to confound her usually air tight strategy. "Now! Use Nova Heart!!" That same move was what caused me to lose before, but now I knew that we could do it. There was no doubt that we could become great, now that I understood why we failed before. Glowing even brighter than she had before, her strike was even harder than before as the real Aquario was sent flying into a cement stair, stopping in its tracks after the dust cleared. We...We did it?!" Ana had hugged me after transforming, "Yep! I knew you had it in you, Madoka!!" Hikaru was annoyed as she demanded we battle her again, but the outcome was the same, due to Ana's stats.

We did it?!" Ana had hugged me after transforming, "Yep! I knew you had it in you, Madoka!!" Hikaru was annoyed as she demanded we battle her again, but the outcome was the same, due to Ana's stats

[Yes it is technically for Beyblade X but this is what i want for this book so suck it, nerds lol.]

=================================================

"You guys won, congrats. I didn't think you had it in you, Madoka." Gingka told my blader as I elbowed him hard with an approving nod from Kata, "Learn to put a cork it in, when it's necessary dude." 

=================================================

To be continued...

=================================================