Numbskull and Hardhead

"Gingka, this is a bad idea!!" Anastasia kept trying to convince me to not listen to Merci, but I knew that this stupid AI computer was Doji's lapdog and trying to gather my skills, but that wouldn't work because my spirit and connection to Kata could trump those mere measurements. "I know, but if I don't try to sike him out by giving him false information...he could kidnap you or Madoka next. I don't want that to happen." She calmed down but in order to fool Merci, Ana had disguised herself as Pegasus with a simple trick and then let me use her, to fool Doji's computer minion. "Show em, Pegasus!" She quickly eliminated them even faster than I expected, but purposely failed to clear the pylon test fast on purpose. Alternating between being exceptional and barely acceptable, successfully deceiving Merci for me and by extension providing that creep Doji, with false data. 

"Well, where did you two go?!" Madoka chastised us after Merci spat us out by the stairs where they were waiting, but Kata was just relieved that Ana was able to impersonate her successfully. "You always did tend to be bad at the whole disguising thing." Ana blushed while rubbing her head, mumbling about how she had improved. "Well, we provided false information to Merci. So Doji wouldn't know anything about you, Kata." my partner whacked me on the arm as Ana chuckled, "You guys didn't have to do that and don't you know how dangerous that is!?!" She proceeded to lecture us on how worried sick she and everyone else was, but I didn't care because the next plan of action with Kyoya's help, was to storm Dark Nebula and get L-Drago back. 

=================================================

Cross and Pegasus vs L-Drago!

=================================================

"Don't let up, Cross!! Nebula Wave!!" Madoka called as she tried to aid Gingka in his battle against Ryuga, with Mad Northern Cross and Pegasus doing their best against the dark bey, who's blader had been provoking Madoka and Gingka. Egging them on with it only working on Gingka, the overflow of spirit from Cross saving Pegasus was being terminally cracked, and ending the battle against L-Drago in a draw. "How interesting, is that bey....if so then that's really amusing!!" Doji had later mused as Ryuga stood next to him, "I could feel it, Doji. That bey...Mad Northern Cross? It has the same energy as the birth mother of beys, Helastri." He chuckled as a dark energy buried deep within L-Drago rose to the surface, "I can't wait to reunite L-Drago with Cross again. Their spirits have so much to...discuss." 

[Mountain Side]

"I possess the same energy as who?" The body I woke within, had been that of my descendant and the only remnant of the old spirits, who was now in possession of Fela's descendant: Madoka Amano. 'If what they're saying about Virnael is true, then he is now awake and possessing whoever wields L-Drago. Mimicking their personality to a fault, and abiding his time until we meet face to face again.' Hyoma, the young man who had helped us after Kyoya left to find his way to Koma Village with Benkei, had been taught by the elders of the village. The stories that I lived through...was the main lead in, and the needless war that we waged for selfish reasons that we kept trying to justify. We created the human and spirit worlds, but the state that they are in now and how they've evolved...it's truly, beyond what I expected. "My name is Anastasia. I'm a bey...Madoka's to be exact." He shook my hand as we were led to Koma village, the place where both Virnael and I were from and had founded before we feuded. 

"So, this is Koma Village...." Hyoma smiled at me but we both were aware of who I was, with Hokuto being no different as even if I was in a new body, my energy signature couldn't be replicated nor vanish until my business with Virny was ended once and for all. 'That is if I can even save him after all, so much time has passed...I fear that his solitude may have provided that entity with an opportunity.' Hokuto told us where Gingka was, as he was Basel's descendant and part of the way to defeat Virny and his human host. "So, we can only wait for him to come back? If that is the way then so be it. We will wait for Gingka to come back from his journey." My smile confused them until I had told them, something about Kata that she inherited from her ancestor and my old friend, "She's fiercely protective of Gingka and if anything were to harm him, she'd lose all confidence. But I can sense that she is still burning bright, so they'll be safe." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....I was never able to be with Basel because of Virny, and his boundless jealousy and envy. So I truly hope, that my descendant, when she wakes up and takes over again...can find her happy ending with you." Something who was in control of Anastasia's body spoke to me, but Kata recognized who she was after transforming to stand by me. "Helastri?" I recognized that name, from the stories my father told me as a child about how the world was created, between Helastri Mother of Bey Spirits and Virnael the Father of Darkness and Blight. "I am Anastasia's descendant, and her co-habitor in this body. I want to help you two defeat L-Drago, because the spirit of my old friend who gave into the darkness. Who remains trapped inside that bey, due to my inability to find a proper way to seal him." She held her hand out to me as she slowly started to lose consciousness, "Please...help...me, finish....what I started...all those...years ago..." 

Her spirit presumably was forced back into a stasis like status, as the real owner of the body woke up and asked me why she was on a mountain, "It's a long story but let's head back to the village first so I can explain." She nodded while walking back with Kata supporting her on her shoulder, and we explained what happened while we ate once we got back to see Hyoma cooking kabobs. "So...I'm a descendant of Helastri and I need to stop Virnael who is trapped inside L-Drago?" Hyoma nodded while telling her, "Yup, that's the gist of it. Madoka was filled in too and she's fully on board to help you." He held his hand out to her, "We all are." 

=================================================

To be continued...

=================================================