~Chapter two: Worried~

Donnie had no time to react as his twin brother hit the floor hitting his head as he fell. "RAPH!!!"Raphael busted into the lab, breaking the door in the process. "What's wrong!!" As soon as Raphael saw Leo his eyes widened. "WHAT HAPPENED?!!" Raphael screamed as he darted to Leo. His massive size looked more prominent as he knelt, Raph's green eyes darted over to Donnie. "I don't know! He just passed out!!" Donatello explained. Raphael places his hand on Leo's forehead "he's burning up. I'll make some soup (he burned the soup) and you can put Leo to bed." Raph said sternly in his usual overprotective tone. Raphael ties his red mask back and leaves to the kitchen. Donatello picks Leo up and heads to Leonardo's room, it feels farther than it was. After finally setting Leo down, he got startled when Leo pulled him down but relaxed slightly, hugging him as they both fell asleep (NOT A SHIP just brotherly love <3).

Meanwhile with Raph:

Raphael was trying to make soup but failed so he asked Mikey for help.

"I got you, big brother!" Mikey says as he starts making the soup. Mikey's light blue eyes looked at Raphael happily, Mikey was the youngest shorter than his brothers, and his mask was tied into a bow. His plastron was decorated with stickers that he made! Raph was always thankful to have a brother like him but he couldn't help but worry for Leo.