Prologue

Once there was this young male that was 25 years old and had the height of a woman, and had the greatest smile of all time. It could light up the whole world with just a flash of one. The Sweetest of all people on the Earth that had such a fragile but kind heart.  No one ever treated him in anyway bad nor rude. Everyone saw him as perfect as can be.

Of course, the ones that have the brightest smile aren't always exactly happy right? 

Correct.

Poor male, slowly lost his true smile. The Light that shined upon him was covered by a dark cloud.

The dark cloud was the male that he loved deeply.

That love was not love. 

It was torture.

That poor little man never believed it was a bad one. He always thought of it as he was irritated and was taking all the anger out on him. It would be alright, after he talked to him and gave him whatever made him feel completely better.

Nothing is good enough for a man that is always shouting and wishing for you to be like someone on TV is it?

Right.

The only way to make them happy is to give up your body and act the way they are on television.

That's what solved the problems...

only for a little while.

He would soon come out of his delusions and realize really it was all being tired mentally and  exhausted physically.

the young male was trapped with someone that didn't really love him anymore. 

How would he get out?

Well...

His best friend.

That was the escape route and he got out of it.

That young 25 yr old male that escaped would be named Mark Lee.

❤️‍🩹

SCARED OF LOVE
[A Markhyuck fanfic]
121523

"Where Mark is scared to fall in love again after his past relationship"

-

There will be a lot of sad topics in this story and a few explicit scenes. There maybe warnings in some chapters for you. Mark will be a bottom in this storyline. There may be a few spelling errors as well.

-

Thank you
JYFILES