One

There was no sound, light, nor talking coming from a tiny apartment on the side of a corner street. It felt like as if nobody really lived there,It was abandoned. Everyone assumed it was even vacant.  When It really wasn't.

A male named Mark Lee lived there. He never really noticed himself as super silent. But Why should anyone care about him anyways right? It's not like anything would make them SUPER happy if he talked more.

Mark felt absolutely useless and tired in this world. He reminds himself almost everyday that he's imperfect. Nothing is going to change it either. 

The small male never thought of being loved or feeling loved. He understood the fact his friend did, but he never really believed they did. It was hard for him to believe such words.

Though they understood Mark's state, so they did baby steps all the time. Hoping one day Mark would take a step and not stay in his same little hole he's in.

❤️‍🩹

Mark was lying down in his bed starring at his ceiling. Almost looking as if he was lifeless. Things constantly played in his brain over and over again.

The trauma kept hovering over him like a pesky fly buzzing in your ear every time you'd try to swat it away from you. You can't get rid of that fly unless you move or kill it. Yet, this one was hard to kill.

With a big sigh the male sat up emotionless asking , "What time is it?" looking over his shoulder at his clock on his bedside table. It was 2:30 PM. He has been lying there ever since he has gotten up around 9 AM.

Gaining the strength the smaller got up, going to the bathroom.

A figured appeared in the mirror, it looked restless, tired, and depressed. 

He grabbed the bottom of the mirror where a handle was and pulled it open and grabbed some pills looking at the bottle with the label, Anti-depressants, with a pop of the cap and putting two pills in his hand. They instantly would disappear.

done the throat it would go.

Sometimes, he wouldn't even worry about how many were in his hand he would just shove them all in his mouth and let them go down without water.

He shut the mirror cabinet and left the bathroom to the kitchen. Not to eat. Not to Drink. Just to sit at the table. 

The male pulled out his phone and starred at the 50 messages from his friend. 

"Good morning Mark! It's a beautiful day outside today. I hope you got some sleep!"
(there's nothing pretty. I slept for 20 minutes.)

"You must be sleeping in huh? You better be. Cause if not I may have to bust your door down"
(Please don't.)

"How are you feeling?"
(like I want to die.)

"Mark?"
(Donghyuck?)

"Don't tell me you lost motivation to answer your best friend for like EVER :("
(I don't know...)

"I love you"
(LIAR)

"i'm coming over soon pretty! So be prepared to see such a great face."
(Who's pretty? Hope he ain't talking about me. That's a joke. what if I just don't answer the door...)

Mark ended up leaving his friend on read and sat his phone down on the table and starred straight ahead, "I need to get groceries...wonderful." he got up and went to his bedroom Picking out some clothes and throwing them on his bed.

Clothes slowly were taken off revealing some concerning things. He was so under weight. you could almost see his spine.

Could you blame him?

Everything he thought of made him lose so much appetite. He'd puke out everything he ate. The thought of seeing himself gaining.

❤️‍🩹

The short male pushed a kart down the aisles, grabbing supplies he needed.

Until a familiar voice was heard from behind him, "Well, ain't I seeing the most sweetest thing on this planet right now!"

He blinked stopping and turning around to see Donghyuck.  His best friend that saved him from such a terrible last relationship. He would be a fat liar if he said he wasn't ATLEAST thankful.

"Donghyuck?..." unphased by hyuck's nice words, "Didn't I tell you I'd come see you?! Yet, you up and just leave ya home and go get GROCERIES?" he said holding his heart.

Mark shrugged, "I don't even think I was gonna answer you even if you wanted me too." with that he pushed the kart more leaving donghyuck behind frowning a little.

He followed behind him, "Mark, You know you'd answer already anyways right? You like my presence. I know you do. Deep down." he smiled softly looking at the back of Mark's head cause he knew he wasn't gonna stare at him.

The older nodded, "You believe what you want. Why leave me so many messages? I didn't ask for them." he said bluntly reaching for a jar of pickles that ended up meeting with Donghyuck's big hand before his tiny one.

"Donghyuck come on now..." he looked at him seeing a smiley man, "I know you wouldn't ask for them, you don't want nothing to do with anything anymore. You don't even want to be involved with the world. I make you involved so you can take some steps. I can't have a missing Mark Lee in my life" he said slowly sitting the pickles in mark's kart.

After he said that Mark was silent. He didn't say a single word to Donghyuck. Why does he care so much? He in-fact will lie that he is okay. When he is not.

Donghyuck never left Mark alone. He made sure he was going to bed, getting up, actually awake, took a shower, ate at least a bite of something and a drink, went to his appointments, took a walk outside to get sun.

That taller male always made sure Mark was still there the next day. He knows everything reoccurs in his poor little brain. It's hard for him to handle. He knows he doesn't feel Pretty, happy, wanted, or even loved.

That's why Donghyuck tries to tell him all these sweet things.

No matter how much he rejects or ignores his words. He still tries.

❤️‍🩹

He will not let Mark Go.