chapter 1 Knowing them

Author's POV
Sun was shinning brightly outside of window inside a beautiful girl was sleeping in her comfortable bed her long hair was falling out of the bed.
Her phone started ringing on the side table, she lazily picked the phone and said
“ Hello "
On the other side
“Where the hell are you siya we are waiting for you at dam studio dammit”
( So guys here is the entry of our beautiful heroine)
Siya - “Why are you shouting Pranay , I will be there in a hour ”
Pranay - “Go hell with your hour siya, how can you do that to me yaha divya ro rahi hai aur tum just get lost! ”
( Pranay mehra - CEO of Mehra enterprises , fiance of siya and has a affair with model divya)
( Divya- model of Mehra enterprises in affair with CEO knows that he is engaged with siya)
Siya shock and devasted that how can he gave so much importance some one other than his fiance.  Tear drops started flowing from her eyes . With determined eyes she decided something to know about pranay and his relationship with divya.
Same day at night
Siyawas sitting in room on her bed with her phone in her hands debating in her mind to call pranay Or not after debating for a hour she choice to call him end her Confusetion. Then she dailed his number. After some rings he picked up and said
Pranay- “hello! Siya ho gaya shoot ache se ”
Siya - “han aur pranay tumse ek baat bolna tha !”
Pranay- “bolo jaldi mujhe bahar jana hai ”
Siya - “woh pranay hame relationship mein rehakar bohat time hogaya hai so, I think hame shaadi kar leni chahiye”
Pranay- “What! Par a..ab kese matlad itni jaldi”
Siya- “han meine kal register office mein wait karungi ajana 10 baje ok bye”
On the other side
A man in Black suit looking extremely hot and handsome working in a big office with a luxurious interior cabin rapidly typing in his laptop
Suddenly his office cabin get open his secretty comes in
That man in black suit question him
“Kya koi ladki mili ronit”
Ronit- “Sir par meine apko diya tha list and details of some girls”
“Na mujhe koi pasand nahi ayi”
Ronit- “par sir ek din mein ladki dhundna bahot mushkil hai”
“Mujhe nahi pata  ronit kal ke kal ek clear background vali ladki chahiye shaadi ke liye”
And looked up to his face with his devilessly handsome face and said
“Mujhe kal ke ksl ek ladki se shaadi karni hogi mein aur nahi sambhal sakta dada sa ko”
Ronit- “okay sir”
To be continue

Hello guys!
Tho hogayi hamari hero aur heroine ki entry
Taata taata
See you ❤