Chapter - 5 Meeting his family

Author's POV

The next morning

Siya woke up first and saw she was totally cuddling with ranvijay , when she tried to get up  but she saw that ranvijay was tightly holding her waist and not living it, then she tried to  wake up ranvijay but he didn't wake up then she got an idea.

She slowly got near ranvijay's neck and started kissing him also his grip was getting tighter then slow but husky voice said

“Getting naughty in the morning wifey 😉”

In a sudden flip he turned her in under him and started kissing her neck and grabbed her boobs and gave it a sneeze earning a moan from her , slowly her hand got his way to his hair in some time her top was lying on the floor and he started opening his shirt and after opening her pant but at the right time his phone rang after seeing his expression siya started laughing very hard  ,siya said

“Kya huya baby ruk kyu gaye "

Said while controlling her laugh, ranvijay had a sucky face like a baby who didn't get his candy and was looking damn cute.

Ranvijay- “mein tumhe bad mein batata hun"

Siya - “dekhte hai "

Ranvijay got back on bed but still hugging her tight while she got comfortable and started admiring him ranvijay pick the call and said
Phone conversation

Ranvijay- Hello !

Unknown- “Hello ke bache tune shaadi kar li aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi han aur teri maa sa aur chachi sa bahut naraz hai tujhe se araha hai na ya amene biwi ke saath honeymoon manane jaega”

Ranvijay- “kya khak honeymoon maunga koi kuch karne hi nahi deta "

Said earning a slap from siya and said
“Kya hua dadaji kya chahiye apko "

Dadaji - “mujhe meri poti bahu chahiye mere ghar mein samja aur meri bat dhayan se sun wo mujhe teri aur use bachi ke liye bahut sare puja rakhi hai aur mujhe uske parivaar ke bare mein sab jana na hai"

Ranvijay- “mein apni biwi ko ajj la raha hun tab apko sab le jan lena "

Dadaji- thik hai !

When the call ended he turned towards his and saw that she was looking lovingly towards him and he started tracing his fingers in her hair and said

“Hum ajj jaa rahe hai hamare asli ghar jaipur ok tum apni nayi family se milogi aur unke saath ek nayi suruaat karenge thik hai "

Siya - thik hai !

Siya was overwhelmed with his  words and his loving gestures. Then she got up from the bed and started getting ready for their visit to his home.

After some time ranvijay is shown who is walking in the living room waiting for his wife desperately , heard clicking sounds of hills he turned and saw the most beautiful woman he  has seen in his entire life walking down from the stairs in a royal blue saree with a beautiful diamond set maching his suit .

Ranvijay thoughts :

“Kya jaan tum tho meri jaan hi le logi 😍"

Ranvijay was mesmerized with this look of her continuously looking at her in some time she was standing in front him and looking at him who was admiring her with a smile.

Siya - “kya hua Raja sa kesi lag rahi hun ?"

Ranvijay- “totally looking just like my wife wifey 😉"

Said while gripping her waist she placed her hands on his chest looking at him, he started tracing his fingers on her waist and back was moving forward for a kiss but siya pushed him and said

“Raja sa ko sabar karna hoga thik hai abhi ke liye hame der ho rahi hai "

Grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door, in some time they reached in front of his private and seated in it they started talking about some random things and spent some time with each other they reached in an hour drive to his house.

Listening that ranvijay is coming with his newly wedded wife everyone was very excited and waited on the door for then when a luxurious black car stopped in front of their place and saw ranvijay was  coming out from it on started walking to other door and opened it and grabbed his wife hands and walk towards their family. 

Maya came in front and gave arthi  to them and said

“Kitni sundar bahu laye ho mere liya vijay bohut pyari hai meri bachi hai na priya?? "

Priya chachi -“ ji jiji bilkul sahi kaha bahu bahut sundar hai hamari "

Yash dadaji -  “pat laya tho murty parivaar ki beti na choti bahu kyu siya bhul gayi mujhe andar aue baat karte hai” 

Screen freeze here
.
.
.
.
Hi! guys to ajj ka bonus mil gaya tho enjoy😊
Taata taata