HATE TO LOVE-1

Ashwin kumar- Hero
Sivaangi Krishna Kumar - Heroine

Let's get into the story!!❤️

In a small and beautiful village a girl was sleeping peacefully under a blanket. Her beautiful sleep got disturbed by continuously ringing sound from her phone.

"My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like (yo, uh-huh)
"Baby, baby, baby, oh"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, no"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, oh"
I thought you'd always be mine, min-"

She attended the call without seeing the caller ID.

Siv - Hellooooooo (sleepy tone)

" Eii eruma..."

Sivu got jerked and sat straight hearing her shout .

Siv- enna pavi??veetla irundhite call pandra?

Pavi- enna pavi ya?? Innum ah d thoongara endhirichu vaa...naan veetula illa namma thottam( field) ku vaa seekram! Bye

Siv-hel-
Call ended

PAVITHRA - SIVU COUSIN AND BEST FRIEND (THEY ARE STAYING IN SAME HOUSE)
Siv mv- what the hell...thoongitu irukavala eluppi vaa nu sollitu cut pandra!

Sivu went to restroom and got ready and came downstairs to see her whole family busy with their works.

(Sivu's family is a joint family.
Family members:
Sivaangi is a single child.
Sivu grandfather and grandmother as gp and gm

Sivu dad and mom as Krishna Kumar and binni

Sivu athai and mama as Devi and Kumar
Son: Ashwin Kumar
Daughter: Ammu  Kumar

Sivu perima and periappa as Priya and Prabhu
Sons: Vijay,Arjun

Sivu chithi and chithappa as manasi and Deva
Son: Darshan
Daughter: Pavi

Sivu second athai and mama as Prabha and Prabhu
Son: Harsha
Daughter: Monisha)

Sivaangi's family is quite popular family in the village.
Kumar family went to US which grandpa didn't like at all.
They went to US when Ashwin was studying 12 th grade.
Now,Ashwin is the king of 'AK GROUPS OF COMPANIES' .

Kumar family are coming to India today(night)
That's the reason why all the members are running here and there.
Sivaangi don't know about this.

Now coming back to the scene:

Sivaangi ran outside the mansion without listening to her mom and athai 's yell.

Sivu went to thottam and saw pavi waiting for her sitting in a small bed. Sivu smiled and sat beside her and kissed her cheek.

Pavi-sivu papa vantiyya...Inga paaru naan onnu solren but nee expectations vechukadha...ok va??

Siv-enna pavi solra ... seri sollu

Pavi - adhu vandhu....namma Kumar mama Inga varanga

Siv-eiii superr appo ore jolly dhan

Pavi-mm..mmm as..Ashwin um varan

Sivu 's face fell instantly hearing his name.

Pavi-sivu oru expectations um vechukadha...Avan Inga irundhu pogum podhu epdi behave pannanu marandharadha!
She warned

Flashback:

When Ashwin was packing his dress to go to US. Sivaangi entered his room sadly

Siv-Mamaa...

Ashwin got irritated
( yes, from starting Ashwin don't like her because she will get everyone's attention and all will pamper her very much because she is the youngest child. But sivu loves Ashwin very muchh but did not confess to him)

Ash- pch...enna venu unnaku??
He asked irritatedly

Siv-mama nee unmaiyave poga poriya??

Ash-shoo..pls stop your acting for god's sake..and mama nu koopadradha niruthu ennaku irritate aagudhu...unna paathale erichala varudhu ..Thank God appa nalla decision edutharu Inga irundhu porom nu ...appovadhu un moonjiya paakama irupen...inimel en pinnadi mama mama nu suthuradhu..food ah naan sapta dhan nee sapduven nu solradhu..en pinnadiye suthitu paasam ah irukara maari nadikaradha niruthu.

Sivu got tears hearing his words. She got hurted deeply. She closed her eyes and ran away without replying or seeing him .

Ashwin and family went to airport. Sivaangi didn't go to airport since she was crying very much.
Ashwin didn't care about that . He was happy.

Flashback over.

Siv-indha time onnume illa pavi... she smiled sadly.

Pavi-vidu di un love ennanu avaruku oru naal puriyum.

Sivu hummed.
Pavi started talking randomly and sivu forgot about that and started smiling.

They spent their morning and afternoon roaming around the village.

(Note: Sivu is a doctor (gynecologist)
Pavi is a fashion designer)

They went to their mansion around 5pm only to see their family members working.

Sivu went and lied on her brother Vijay lap who was scrolling his phone.
Vijay smiled and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead affectionately.
Sivu smiled and started watching shinchan .

Binni - eii endhiri d morning la irundhu oor suthitu vandhu help pannama un anna madila padithitu iruka...paavom en pulla ippo dhan Vela mudichu tired ah vandhu iruka

Vijay - maa vidunga ma..paapa konjo neram thoogatum

Binni - ellarum chellam kuduthu avala keduthu vechirkinga...sivu olunga konjo nerathula vandhu ennaku help pandra valiya paaru

Sivu nodded and started watching her  favourite show shinchan.

TBC❤️

Hello all
Pls do comment and vote
Your comments are my booster to write more chapters.
How is the chapter??
Let's see about Ashwin in next part !!

Comment Karo!

Vote: 55 votes

Byeeee